1. Hunter Jones (Bellevue, KY) – MIF – A great athlete who ran well, showed a strong arm, and impressed with his bat.
2. Ryan Heuler (Bradenton, FL) – RHP – He has a nice pitchers frame and he topped out at 88 mph very easily. Very loose arm.
3. Stefan Sabol (Aliso Viejo, CA) – C – A very strong kid who showed good pop. He ran very well and showed a strong arm from behind the plate.
4. Christian Yelich (Thousand Oaks, CA) – 1B – Showed big time power while being very patient. Very athletic as well.
5. Jake Hernandez (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) – C – Outstanding defensive workout with throws right on the money. Showed some power at the plate as well.
6. Trevor Anthony Williams (San Diego, CA) – RHP – Big strong body who threw a very heavy ball. Topped out at 88 mph with a hard tight curveball.
This is Insider Level content. You must be a subscriber to read the rest. Want to read more???Click here for subscription info!