Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon's radio broadcast schedule

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/7/2013 8:57:08 AM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
Do they even air their games on the radio? All I can find online is online streams. The OSU game today will mostly be before I start my shift at work, so I was hoping to catch Ore/ASU today, but I can't find any radio stations airing the game. Am I missing something here, or did they spend so much on the park, radio is too expensive? All I want is to listen to the game in the Portland area without using all of my data and them some!

http://www.goducks.com/main/Schedule.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=500
0 permalink
4/7/2013 9:44:57 AM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Try 750AM up there. I did a little research and thats what I found.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
4/7/2013 10:32:32 AM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
They usually don't do Oregon baseball... only basketball and football. I drive a truck around town during night shift, so 750's talk radio is usually what gets me through the night when there is no OSU or NFL sports to listen to.

OSU is similar... its baseball broadcast is not on the same sports network as football and basketball, partially because of a smaller audience, and partially because they overlap.
0 permalink
4/7/2013 11:16:11 AM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Might just have to do it on the phone

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
4/7/2013 1:23:26 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
SB, don't think you are missing anything. The last few years you go could catch the game on a few Portland stations: 750 and 1360. They do carry a few on 1360. but are often tape delayed. I've caught a game or two on a few Eugene Stations via streaming: 590 and (can't remember the number) The Score. I think they had to cut back on radio when they bumped up Horton's salary this year.

SouthernBeaver wrote:
Do they even air their games on the radio? All I can find online is online streams. The OSU game today will mostly be before I start my shift at work, so I was hoping to catch Ore/ASU today, but I can't find any radio stations airing the game. Am I missing something here, or did they spend so much on the park, radio is too expensive? All I want is to listen to the game in the Portland area without using all of my data and them some!

http://www.goducks.com/main/Schedule.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=500
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon's radio broadcast schedule