Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beaver/Duck worst nightmare...

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/26/2013 2:14:36 PM

ASU74
ASU74
...to be Pac Co-Champions
Tied at the hip together for all eternity.....intresting ain't it?

It could very well happen this year.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/26/2013 10:20:53 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
ASU74, have you been hitting the St. Pauli Girl? I'm trying to picture Florida Beaver and RiverDuck being tied up I'm afraid that RD might actually like it.

When I last looked, I was afraid your Devils were going to lose to your neighbors to the north, the Utes. Glad to see you pulled it out in extra innings.
0 permalink
4/27/2013 9:03:17 AM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
ASU74, have you been hitting the St. Pauli Girl? I'm trying to picture Florida Beaver and RiverDuck being tied up I'm afraid that RD might actually like it.

When I last looked, I was afraid your Devils were going to lose to your neighbors to the north, the Utes. Glad to see you pulled it out in extra innings.

You & me both. It seems we have a problem with Friday away games, Sunday games ( lack of quality starter). Kinda hard to win in post season with only 2 quality starting pitchers. Thank goodness for our freshman closer Burr...he is a brute....he was just named to the USA Baseball Collegiate National Team.

The Ute stadium is very cool in one way. The batters eye is snow crested mountians.

Only one SPG & had to take a nap. Sleepy
Woke up just in time for T6.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/27/2013 9:06:25 AM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:

Depends it thery were tied back to back or face to face or back to front doggy style don'tcha think?

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/27/2013 7:07:40 PM

borgguy
borgguy
only one problem, since we have to play each other, someone will likely end up in front, and even if tied someone will have the tiebreaker

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
4/28/2013 1:14:17 PM

ASU74
ASU74
borgguy wrote:
only one problem, since we have to play each other, someone will likely end up in front, and even if tied someone will have the tiebreaker

There have been several years where the title was split. Example: last year UCLA & Ariz had 20-10 conference records and were the Pac Co-Champs. However, UCLA got the auto bid to the post season bid based upon the head to head tiebreaker.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beaver/Duck worst nightmare...