Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » FRIDAY ROUNDUP: Looking at the action (4.26)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/27/2013 1:12:21 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Here's our inside look at Friday's college baseball action with winners, losers, top performances, and more:

http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=8337

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
4/27/2013 12:18:35 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I'm assuming you posted this before the actual upset of the day? Hawai'i over Cal State Fullerton.
0 permalink
4/27/2013 10:48:54 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
I'm assuming you posted this before the actual upset of the day? Hawai'i over Cal State Fullerton.

Yeah, but based on your statements for Oregon- Single wins don't count. Series only.
0 permalink
4/27/2013 10:50:55 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

Yeah, but based on your statements for Oregon- Single wins don't count. Series only.

This is d1 ball. Any team can beat any other team any given day. Series are what counts. And yeah Ophi.. I am on board. Although pretty impressive that they beat their number 2 guy who beat us. Extra wow points IMO.
0 permalink
4/28/2013 1:32:17 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Since Kendall's report was about Friday baseball, the upset of the day would be based on a single game played on Friday...come on RD, really?
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » FRIDAY ROUNDUP: Looking at the action (4.26)