Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State's Andrew Susac/Sam Gaviglio

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/8/2011 12:40:36 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
I made this mention on my Twitter account earlier today, but check out what these two guys are doing so far this season. Gaviglio has a 0.00 ERA so far, and Susac is hitting well over .400 and playing like the top player we thought he was before the season ...

OSU is really flying under the radar right now, IMO.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
3/8/2011 12:52:30 AM

BeaverQuist
BeaverQuist
Gaviglio has looked great so far and Susac is picking up where he left off during summer ball. I'm still a bit skeptical on the team as we haven't faced great competition thus far. It'll be interesting to see how we do in the Long Beach series as a warm up heading into Pac 10 play.
0 permalink
3/8/2011 9:47:53 AM

Daweez04
Daweez04
Under the radar is right where the Beavs like it.

The team is young, I think you will see lots of growing pains in pitching as we get in to Pac-10 play. Hopefully I am pleasantly surprised.
0 permalink
3/9/2011 3:24:10 PM

E-Dub
E-Dub
How does Gaviglio's stuff profile? Susac has just looked across the board good with the bat. I especially love the 12 walks so far.
0 permalink
3/12/2011 12:45:15 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Add 8 more shutout innings to Gaviglio's stats, picked up another win tonight in his 8 inning outing en route to a 7-0 Beavers win over New Mexico State

Susac, in case anyone is wondering, is hitting .429....these Beavs have potential (but are very comfortable flying under the radar for now)
edited by OpihiMan on 3/12/2011
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State's Andrew Susac/Sam Gaviglio