Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Golden Bears

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/3/2013 6:43:00 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2078
A near-sellout and 81 degrees. A great day for baseball!
0 permalink
5/3/2013 6:55:25 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2078
Nice called third strike by Boyd.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 7:09:28 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2078
3-run opposite field double for Ryan Barnes!
0 permalink
5/3/2013 7:30:57 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2078
Wow, nice base running by Danny Hayes, who is not fast. Form first to third on an infield single. Big Grin
0 permalink
5/3/2013 7:37:39 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2078
Conforto comes through with a 2-out 2-run single. (Took second on the throw.) Still a huge RBI deficit from last year's tremendous run, but he is probably on the verge of breaking out of his slump.
edited by Dodger Matt on 5/3/2013
0 permalink
5/3/2013 7:53:37 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2102
Why do they call their mascot the Golden Bears...
0 permalink
5/3/2013 7:54:31 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2102
Can't believe the trojan coach told Casey how wonderful his team liked playing in Goss. Wimp.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 7:55:08 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2102
Kind of lame, like saying.. we loving getting our butts kicked, but hey we play in the pac 12. lol
0 permalink
5/3/2013 8:14:41 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2078
No, it's like when the Beavers played at the Box last year. Players/performers love playing in front of a full house. The fuller the better. When USC (and UCLA and Cal and most California teams) despite really good weather and usually a good on-the-field product, can't get more than a few hundred fans interested, they enjoy being in a park that is full of cheering fans.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 8:16:54 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2078
Riverduck wrote:
Why do they call their mascot the Golden Bears...


California is the Golden State and the Bear Republic.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 8:31:38 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2078
Cannot get the audio for Beaver game to play longer than ten seconds. It's okay cuz I can listen to 620AM, but I would prefer to listen with the audio and video synced. Anyone else having the same problem?
0 permalink
5/3/2013 9:20:35 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 990
The video feed had Parker synced today for me.
+1 permalink
5/3/2013 9:34:44 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2102
Dodger Matt wrote:
No, it's like when the Beavers played at the Box last year. Players/performers love playing in front of a full house. The fuller the better. When USC (and UCLA and Cal and most California teams) despite really good weather and usually a good on-the-field product, can't get more than a few hundred fans interested, they enjoy being in a park that is full of cheering fans.

And there is a reason there are a ton of fans in that stadium.. People are used to them winning.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 9:35:08 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2102
Riverduck wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:
No, it's like when the Beavers played at the Box last year. Players/performers love playing in front of a full house. The fuller the better. When USC (and UCLA and Cal and most California teams) despite really good weather and usually a good on-the-field product, can't get more than a few hundred fans interested, they enjoy being in a park that is full of cheering fans.

And there is a reason there are a ton of fans in that stadium.. People are used to them winning.

And everyone loves winners.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 9:36:36 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1067
Riverduck wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:
No, it's like when the Beavers played at the Box last year. Players/performers love playing in front of a full house. The fuller the better. When USC (and UCLA and Cal and most California teams) despite really good weather and usually a good on-the-field product, can't get more than a few hundred fans interested, they enjoy being in a park that is full of cheering fans.

And there is a reason there are a ton of fans in that stadium.. People are used to them winning.

And everyone loves winners.


Ah! Now it make sense why so few people attend Oregon home games.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 9:45:08 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 990
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:

And there is a reason there are a ton of fans in that stadium.. People are used to them winning.
And everyone loves winners.


Ah! Now it make sense why so few people attend Oregon home games.


Logic

lol hit
0 permalink
5/3/2013 9:46:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2102
OpihiMan wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:

And there is a reason there are a ton of fans in that stadium.. People are used to them winning.
And everyone loves winners.


Ah! Now it make sense why so few people attend Oregon home games.

No, we have to many teams to pick from.. that are winning. lol

Logic

lol hit
0 permalink
5/3/2013 9:47:32 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2102
As long as you guys finish 1-3 every year.. you are the definition of winning at OSU. Football, Basketball are in the dumps.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 9:49:33 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 990
Basketball yes, football no.
0 permalink
5/3/2013 9:52:56 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2102
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:

And there is a reason there are a ton of fans in that stadium.. People are used to them winning.
And everyone loves winners.


Ah! Now it make sense why so few people attend Oregon home games.

No, we have to many teams to pick from.. that are winning. lol

Logic

lol hit

explain this than.. http://azstarnet.com/sports/baseball/college/wildcats/arizona-leads-pac--in-baseball-attendance/article_43cccbe3-19fa-50b6-8fd8-ac579d6d734b.html
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Golden Bears





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software