Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Mats versus Bruins

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/7/2013 8:23:00 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
CSUN jumps on UCLA 3-0 in the first inning! Go Mats!
0 permalink
5/7/2013 8:32:41 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
BTW, it appears we lost several posts from the last couple days after whatever occurred yesterday to suspend the forum.
0 permalink
5/7/2013 10:13:24 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
I couldn't even get to the forum for the last 2.5 days, let alone lose some posts. I been chompin at the bit to start giving RD some hell about their next 9 games.
+1 permalink
5/8/2013 12:43:28 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Matadors defeat the (still overrated...at least by Perfect Game) UCLA Bruins!

Matador Matt
0 permalink
5/8/2013 2:09:58 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
Matadors defeat the (still overrated...at least by Perfect Game) UCLA Bruins!

Matador Matt

Yeah, Kendall loves UCLA.. Ducks sweep 5 series this year in pac play.. They may call this club the cardiac ducks, but hey, they have won some close, tough games. This ducks squad is legit.
0 permalink
5/8/2013 2:11:31 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
I couldn't even get to the forum for the last 2.5 days, let alone lose some posts. I been chompin at the bit to start giving RD some hell about their next 9 games.

We have had some long stretches this year.. I feel this is a great test, and to win 75 percent of their games is within reach. That will give them at least 43-45 wins this year. Huge.
0 permalink
5/8/2013 9:09:15 AM

borgguy
borgguy
Riverduck wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:

We have had some long stretches this year.. I feel this is a great test, and to win 75 percent of their games is within reach. That will give them at least 43-45 wins this year. Huge.

of your remaining 12 games I think you will take 2 of 3 from Tosu both from Gonzaga and sweep Utah, so that is 7 wins. I can not in good conscience say you will take any from the beavs, although all 4 games are going to be edge of your seat hang on every pitch exciting. according to Boyd if things were to play out like that 2 home wins and 5 road wins would get you a top 8 RPI. I think that would be acceptable. although, knowing how the committee likes to have "geographical balance" I can see them giving you guys (or us for that matter should we, heaven forbid, lose the CW) the finger and screwing you out of a natl host despite a top 8 RPI

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Mats versus Bruins