Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » pilots vs beavs

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/8/2013 8:06:29 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
when was the last time the pilots beat the beavers?
0 permalink
5/8/2013 8:07:11 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
I can only hope.. but I know it will not happen this year.. lol. We pretty much crushed their pitching last time we played them mid week.
0 permalink
5/8/2013 8:15:02 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Uh Oh.. child out after not even two innings. Not good. Well good if you are a ducks fan! Oh, how bout them softball girls. Pac 12 Champs. And after sweeping the Beavs. Yee Haw
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2013
0 permalink
5/8/2013 9:19:01 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1218
Yeah. Child has been hot or cold this year with no in between. Today was a frozen day. Bryant has stepped up though. Congrats to the girl ducks. At least one duck team on the diamond has a P12 championship. The other is still several games away from even the possibility of catching the championship. THE P12 hot team is standing in their way. The ducks have the ability to take the championship, just not the probibility of it.
+1 permalink
5/8/2013 10:32:03 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Nail biting time in Salem! I love that park.. good old school minor league park. Pilots are making it a close one. Hopefully this is not a setup for the beavs to fall in Stanford. I know the beavs will pull it off, but this is close, and I would be more comfortable if Oregon was in this position. Beavs are usually winning by alot more than this at this point of the ball game.
0 permalink
5/8/2013 10:32:49 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Florida Beaver wrote:
Yeah. Child has been hot or cold this year with no in between. Today was a frozen day. Bryant has stepped up though. Congrats to the girl ducks. At least one duck team on the diamond has a P12 championship. The other is still several games away from even the possibility of catching the championship. THE P12 hot team is standing in their way. The ducks have the ability to take the championship, just not the probibility of it.

5 sweeps.. Do the beavs have that? Does anyone know the record for sweeps in the Pac 12? Pac 10 probably is not in the 5 range.. but I could be wrong. DM? OM I know you guys have the answers.
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2013
0 permalink
5/8/2013 10:36:01 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1218
Riverduck wrote:
Nail biting time in Salem! I love that park.. good old school minor league park. Pilots are making it a close one. Hopefully this is not a setup for the beavs to fall in Stanford. I know the beavs will pull it off, but this is close, and I would be more comfortable if Oregon was in this position. Beavs are usually winning by alot more than this at this point of the ball game.



Yeskie.....Brocker.....need I say more abouty the score?
0 permalink
5/8/2013 10:37:25 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1218
Riverduck wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:
Yeah. Child has been hot or cold this year with no in between. Today was a frozen day. Bryant has stepped up though. Congrats to the girl ducks. At least one duck team on the diamond has a P12 championship. The other is still several games away from even the possibility of catching the championship. THE P12 hot team is standing in their way. The ducks have the ability to take the championship, just not the probibility of it.

5 sweeps.. Do the beavs have that?



Only 8 losses. Do the ducks have that few?
0 permalink
5/8/2013 10:38:43 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Your record vs top 50 rpi is not that great.. and have you played a vandy or a csf? No. The only team in that caliber was the ducks.. and they beat you in your own yard. it is the consistency in the pac that counts. 5 sweeps. Count em. Yeah. I thought so. Who cares who beat who in the pre season.. it is about finishing it. And we have proven we can beat the best. Have you?
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2013
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2013
-1 permalink
5/8/2013 10:44:06 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Don't get me wrong- You guys are super regional material. It is just a matter of can you guys gel when you need to? CWS? Don't know.. We will find out when you meet a top tier team in the same boat. I would be worried about Stanford.
0 permalink
5/8/2013 10:50:25 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Ha- bringing in old reliable to secure the win. That was close beibers.. Good game pilots.. with only 17 wins.. they gave a good effort. Listening to Casey in pregame.. that guy makes me nervous.
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2013
0 permalink
5/8/2013 11:03:17 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1218
Riverduck wrote:
Your record vs top 50 rpi is not that great.. and have you played a vandy or a csf? No. The only team in that caliber was the ducks.. and they beat you in your own yard. it is the consistency in the pac that counts. 5 sweeps. Count em. Yeah. I thought so. Who cares who beat who in the pre season.. it is about finishing it. And we have proven we can beat the best. Have you?
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2013
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2013




Make up your mind RD. "and have you played a vandy or cfs? No." "Who cares who beat who in the pre-season."

Now which is it?

I have got to say, all the smack you're talking makes you sound really nervous about next weekend. Almost like you are trying to pump up your confidence.
+1 permalink
5/8/2013 11:28:43 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
No nerves here. Relaxation actually. You have back to back road series vs the toughest teams you have faced this year. Stanford will make a statement. Ducks will just seek reveng from last year. It is our year BTW. I will be enjoying heckling you in fowl territory while you follow the game on our crappy neulion tracker.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » pilots vs beavs





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software