Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Best College Baseball Publications/Blogs/Boards

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/12/2013 12:47:53 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I have the following Baseball Publications/Blogs/Boards bookmarked and will check in occassionaly. Of course, other than Kendall and this PG site, which do you find the most useful? What other sites are wortwhile?

College Baseball Today: www.collegebaseballtoday.com

Baseball America: www.baseballamerica.com/college

Rivals: www.collegebaseball.rivals.com/forum
0 permalink
5/12/2013 1:50:12 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I use d1baseball.com as my hub, I link to most things from there.
Also boydsworld.com
0 permalink
5/12/2013 2:16:08 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Silly me, I should have also included these in my original post as I too use these as you do.

OpihiMan wrote:
Also boydsworld.com
0 permalink
5/12/2013 2:00:42 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
Also boydsworld.com

Well as a duck fan, I guess at least their is one thing we agree on. D1 and boydsworld is ditto for me. Love going back into the historical archives.
0 permalink
5/17/2013 8:43:54 PM

jdh008
jdh008
Agree on all of the aforementioned, but I would also add Brian Foley's College Baseball Daily.

While we're on the subject, has D1Baseball.com been acting kind of funny for anyone else this season or is it just me? There have been several instances this season where the page just won't load or it will load but the screen is blank. Generally, I can cycle back through and get it to work for me a few minutes later, but this hasn't been an issue for me at all until this season.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
5/18/2013 2:25:31 AM

DirtbagBlues
DirtbagBlues
College Baseball Today by Eric Sorensen. Great blog and he just started a fantastic podcast ("baldcast") with Mike Rooney.

If you're looking for stuff beyond websites, you could try Collegiate Baseball Newspaper. Subscriptions are fairly cheap. Has tons of info and some of the stories are interesting, though they seem poorly written at times and a good portion of the articles are really only useful to high school/college coaches.
edited by DirtbagBlues on 5/18/2013

--
dirtbagblues.blogspot.com
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Best College Baseball Publications/Blogs/Boards