Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ***Perfect Game All-Americans***

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/17/2013 12:27:57 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Good thing our #3 team can play. Beavs are showing their true colors.
0 permalink
6/17/2013 5:31:40 PM

beavos88
beavos88
yeah. the #2 was definitely overrated. still for the life of me ...I still don't know why they get national seeds when they lose in regionals at home. I still dunno the name of that stellar 1b guy.........did he sign? is he packing his bags to go to the cape, instead? he sure is heck ain't in Omaha. who is this .........this.....phenom you speak of?..........is he a sherfy clone? did he win pac12 poy? is his team in Omaha? niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
-1 permalink
6/18/2013 12:32:44 AM

beavos88
beavos88
Riverduck wrote:
Hurts to lose.. huh..

Beavs in Omaha. Where are the ducks. i think the ducks should revert to having a club team and bring back wrestling.

Did this 1B make his team better? I just never heard of an offensive player that hails from track town pizza. Is he an ASU type of basher? Or is he a gap to gap type of guy? Can he tear it up like what Conforto is doing in the CWS? May never know, huh? So, this guy. Did he sign? Awesome. Good for him. What's his name? I never heard of him. I'll follow him struggle in the single As. Good for him. Is he a jr or sr? If a jr, maybe he ought to come back for another year. I would like to see this phenom play. Such an offensive powerhouse the Ducks are. Who is this guy, again? Did he win POY? Yah think he'll win next year? Awesome.
-1 permalink
6/18/2013 3:23:13 AM

beavos88
beavos88
funny. your buddy, kendall didn't pick your phenom in his top three teams........and sherfster for that matter........huh.......who is this guy, again?........hey, you making this stuff up? your buddy kendall finally realized your ducks are all smoke and mirrors. ........so he gave you the big middle finger......no ducks on his teams.
-1 permalink
6/18/2013 9:35:07 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
Hurts to lose.. huh..

Beavs in Omaha. Where are the ducks. i think the ducks should revert to having a club team and bring back wrestling.

Did this 1B make his team better? I just never heard of an offensive player that hails from track town pizza. Is he an ASU type of basher? Or is he a gap to gap type of guy? Can he tear it up like what Conforto is doing in the CWS? May never know, huh? So, this guy. Did he sign? Awesome. Good for him. What's his name? I never heard of him. I'll follow him struggle in the single As. Good for him. Is he a jr or sr? If a jr, maybe he ought to come back for another year. I would like to see this phenom play. Such an offensive powerhouse the Ducks are. Who is this guy, again? Did he win POY? Yah think he'll win next year? Awesome.

sounds like you are really hurt over that guy. Don't you think that your team is playing in the CWS, and that whatever happened in the past.. is just that? Yeah, we won a ton of close games, and their was some issues at the end, but you guys had them as well. The beavs just pushed past that and the ducks did not. I will never apologize how our team plays, and yeah, a true fan is someone who sticks through the good and bad. For all I know the only reason you follow the beavs is beacause you are a loser, and you have to make yourself feel better by hanging out in the Omaha room. Which is cool, but not exempt to your school only.
0 permalink
6/18/2013 9:37:32 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
beavos88 wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
Hurts to lose.. huh..

sounds like you are really hurt over that guy. Don't you think that your team is playing in the CWS, and that whatever happened in the past.. is just that? Yeah, we won a ton of close games, and their was some issues at the end, but you guys had them as well. The beavs just pushed past that and the ducks did not. I will never apologize how our team plays, and yeah, a true fan is someone who sticks through the good and bad. For all I know the only reason you follow the beavs is beacause you are a loser, and you have to make yourself feel better by hanging out in the Omaha room. Which is cool, but not exempt to your school only.

The guy just made 500,000... you should be proud that our conference with the arms that we have, is the reason why good hitters get drafted so high and leave. You guys have a few coming up, so chill and be happy that our conference produces players that move on to the next level, and for the most part..are successful.
edited by Riverduck on 6/18/2013
0 permalink
6/18/2013 9:40:33 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:
funny. your buddy, kendall didn't pick your phenom in his top three teams........and sherfster for that matter........huh.......who is this guy, again?........hey, you making this stuff up? your buddy kendall finally realized your ducks are all smoke and mirrors. ........so he gave you the big middle finger......no ducks on his teams.

Kendall is not the end all. There was plenty of awards to go around for him. 21 saves is nothing to shake a stick at, plus with how sketch our hitting is, makes it that more impressive. 1st team all american in at least one writers poll.
edited by Riverduck on 6/18/2013
0 permalink
6/18/2013 9:47:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:

He has been good to us in the past when we did not deserve it. Who cares what you think about the ducks. They finished one of their best years.. they were a solid top 25 team that beat most teams under that. Nothing wrong with that. Remember, there is only one team who finishes satisfied with their season, so who cares if it is in the regionals, or the championship game of the CWS?
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ***Perfect Game All-Americans***