Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs Mississippi State (Sat 6/15 12pm)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1.. 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/16/2013 1:49:55 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
borgguy wrote:
The one thing that plays in our favor is the expanded schedule whith each side of the bracket alternating days. It gives teams an extra day to rest. Dont think it was like that in 06 everyone played on the same days and to go through the losers bracket meant you were playing every night. It could lull the winner into some false security and give a chance for rust to take over because yiu have a four day break from the evening game Monday to the final on Friday.

It's been like this for some time. Long as I can remember with the two separate brackets.
0 permalink
6/16/2013 1:06:10 PM

borgguy
borgguy
yeah Guess you are right. for some reason I thought it was more condensed back then.

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
6/16/2013 2:50:01 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Seems like it used to be more condensed but I cant remember. Those days are gone though now that ESPN is in control.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
pages: 1.. 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs Mississippi State (Sat 6/15 12pm)