Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Barbeque time

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/17/2013 12:04:34 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:
too lazy to look up a duck site..........who the f is your stellar 1b'er??? is he awesome or something?.......healy.....herfy....sherf-heally. i dunno. ducks had no one offensively.......you forget teams that don't make it to the cws.....

You guys are pac champs, and looking at a 2 and q, and all you can come up with is cracking on your big brother down south? You guys lose one more, and you think your team will be satisfied. Yeah, ,I think not.
0 permalink
6/17/2013 12:06:34 AM

beavos88
beavos88
Nope. why? Beavs v. Louisville, tomorrow. Got Big Ben going. Why be worried?
-1 permalink
6/17/2013 12:06:35 AM

beavos88
beavos88
Nope. why? Beavs v. Louisville, tomorrow. Got Big Ben going. Why be worried?
-1 permalink
6/17/2013 12:06:54 AM

beavos88
beavos88
who's a goat?
-2 permalink
6/17/2013 12:08:34 AM

beavos88
beavos88
i say horton in a couple years will be a GOAT when phil knight realizes the duckies either don't go to the tourney or cannot get out of a regional.
-1 permalink
6/17/2013 12:30:38 AM

beavos88
beavos88
ah, RD it's cool. this site blows anyways. fight hard for your love of mickeygillisgill and his fighting chad flacks.......and your duckies.......who suck.......and for the life of me i don't know the duck 1B.......it happens when a college team is not relevant.
-2 permalink
6/17/2013 6:10:29 PM

borgguy
borgguy
Louisville is the first to line of the BBQ. beavs play on who will join the Cards for some tasty burgers? will it be the Heels? or the Tigers?

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
6/17/2013 11:35:49 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:
ah, RD it's cool. this site blows anyways. fight hard for your love of mickeygillisgill and his fighting chad flacks.......and your duckies.......who suck.......and for the life of me i don't know the duck 1B.......it happens when a college team is not relevant.

well, he signed a contract. you seem intelligent enough to google it if you want to.
0 permalink
6/18/2013 3:33:37 AM

beavos88
beavos88
who? who signed?
-1 permalink
6/18/2013 6:08:47 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
beavos88 wrote:

Do you have a purpose here other that to troll? I can't see that you are contributing much here other than be a flamer. While I abhor the duckies as much as the next Beavers fan, at least offer something other than they suck...who the heck is 1B...yada yada yada. If you can't and you think "this site blows" go on back to rivals where people like you like to show their true colors.
+2 permalink
6/18/2013 8:32:21 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Read a nice article on Pat Casey's son last night on oregonlive.. plus I so your catcher the other day make a very nice sliding foul ball catch. At this point they are looking very very strong. But I guess we have seen this all year. UCLA and Beavers title game is looking like a long shot, but still possible.
0 permalink
6/18/2013 9:22:34 AM

borgguy
borgguy
Riverduck wrote:
Read a nice article on Pat Casey's son last night on oregonlive.. plus I so your catcher the other day make a very nice sliding foul ball catch. At this point they are looking very very strong. But I guess we have seen this all year. UCLA and Beavers title game is looking like a long shot, but still possible.

yeah I still think that the winner of todays UNC LSU game still has to be the favorite to win that bracket, but UCLA will be tough to beat should they win tonight because then Plutko (or however you spell his name) will be well rested if they pitch him game 1 and even more rested if they wait till game 2 if needed of the bracket final.

also i figured out why in 06 it seemed more condensed. the lower side of the bracket IS more condensed at the end than the upper side. we play Wed then Fri then Sat if we keep winning. The lower side has to play Thursday Friday Saturday. so maybe it is a good thing that the brackets got flipped after all

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
6/18/2013 11:36:11 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Your pitchers are getting alot of rest.. Playing 5 games in 4 days is way different than what is going on right now. You have to believe that is a huge positive, for the beavs to get through this bracket
0 permalink
6/18/2013 3:41:07 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Gripping pretty hard aren't you? You're just like the lady owner in movie, Major League.........

Seriously, is your 1B good on D? Is he a DH kind of guy? Is he at Omaha? Cool. Is there a Sherfy sighting in Omaha? Uhhhhhh. That's a no. Maybe your mystery 1B phenom ought to show himself in his senior year? I mean was he a better basher than Raph Rhymes in his jr year? Huh..........He must be on his way to the HOF, huh? Was he a POY in his own conference? Sweet. I would like to this mystery duck next year.

Cannot believe UNC is winning. C'mon LSU! Get those bats going.

Riverduck wrote:
Your pitchers are getting alot of rest.. Playing 5 games in 4 days is way different than what is going on right now. You have to believe that is a huge positive, for the beavs to get through this bracket
-2 permalink
6/18/2013 6:14:43 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
beavos,

As the only duckling in the midst of Beavs fans, RD catches more than a fair share of flack over the year, yet he still is a good egg and contributes.

In most sports there is a fine line between good sportsmanship and bad, sometimes the line is pretty wide, sometimes it is kinda blurred. You're pretty much crossing all those lines. Yeah, okay. We get it. You don't like the ducks. I'm not a real huge duck fan either. But you're starting to sound like one of those rivals flamers with nothing constructive to contribute to a thread. If it is like you posted earlier, "this site blows", then why stick around? Find some class, beavos.
+3 permalink
6/18/2013 8:50:10 PM

beavos88
beavos88
alright. UCLA 1......NC State 1........1 out ......bases juiced. High fives........What's wrong with Dylan Davis........slumpage.....Leaving too many runners on base......can be the Beavs' demise v. Indiana who throws up points. sorry RD. Loveya, man..........High fives all around.
0 permalink
6/18/2013 8:51:00 PM

beavos88
beavos88
UCLA 2 NC State 1. Go Pac 12.
0 permalink
6/18/2013 8:53:23 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Lol most down votes I think I've ever seen in a thread.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
6/18/2013 9:02:10 PM

beavos88
beavos88
He's representing. Yes, RD. Ryon Healy is better than Conforto. You happy? Hembrecht is a stud. And Sherfy....heck he's $$. No wonder the Beavs have trouble and start gripping when they play the Ducks. So start talking about your Ducks' signees. Top 25 class? Again? Wow. Did any go pro? So who's gonna replace Healy? Yeah. Ducks are awesome.
-1 permalink
6/18/2013 9:59:42 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dude.. have you ever been on a baseball team? These guys are putting their heart and soul into a sport they deeply care about. It is not always about the wins and losses. I like to tell my kids that it is easy to succeed and win, but failure truly defines who you are, how you pick yourself up and be better. As long as you don't make the same mistakes twice.. I am cool. I am sorry that the ducks started a baseball program. I understand having the state to yourself is a beaver thing. Yeah, you guys are studs, national champs, but remember their is always someone beating down the door, chomping at your heels, wanting it more. Enjoy your team this year, yeah, they are a special group of kids, but remember.. just because they are winning.. does not put them or the fans above another person or team. Just saying. Anyway.. the CWS is yours to win if you guys dig down deep and get the job done. Most fans, would walk after their team loses.. but for me- I enjoy the competition and camaraderie that the CWS brings. MSU has some characters on their team.. I like the way they are playing and their swagger. I don't know. And UCLA is playing lights out right now.. The one problem I am facing is college baseball will soon be over.. then we have to wait a long long time to talk ball. So cheers beavos88 You can talk all the trash you want, but remember- your team is in the cws, and I have, for the most part been supportive, and listened to everyone here. Could you stand having a forum where everyone agrees? Not me.. That is why I continue to post here. Later.
+1 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Barbeque time