Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Report on Miss State/Oregon St. (CWS GM1)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/15/2013 7:57:10 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Posts: 7540
Here's my inside look at Mississippi State's win over Oregon State, along with an inside look at the bullpen, and a CWS snapshot on the contest
---

http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=8639

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
6/15/2013 11:24:08 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Yeah, as a hard core duck fan.. I resent the fact you called Conforto a freshman. He has one more year and good riddance.. lol
0 permalink
6/16/2013 4:21:07 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Posts: 125
RD..........he's busy. He don't care. He's getting ready for his heels to lose.......badly to nc state and rodon.
-1 permalink
6/16/2013 4:22:15 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Posts: 125
8 strikouts for Rodon...........don't you with Sherfster can do damage like rodon?
-1 permalink
6/16/2013 4:26:35 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Posts: 125
his job being a writer is not getting the facts straight....it's just to pump up his boys in the overrated conference that is called the ACC. rodon is dealing. OK NC State though ACC I respect..........why? Rodon. I mean does UNC even have minorities on their baseball team?
0 permalink
6/16/2013 5:27:48 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1219
Riverduck wrote:
Yeah, as a hard core duck fan.. I resent the fact you called Conforto a freshman. He has one more year and good riddance.. lol


He's a softmore and two years to go if he so desires. I can't see, with his skill set, that staying for that degree will hurt him at all. May even increase his value if her continues to improve.
0 permalink
6/17/2013 11:03:48 AM

borgguy
borgguy
Posts: 611
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
Yeah, as a hard core duck fan.. I resent the fact you called Conforto a freshman. He has one more year and good riddance.. lol


He's a softmore and two years to go if he so desires. I can't see, with his skill set, that staying for that degree will hurt him at all. May even increase his value if her continues to improve.


I think it all depends, if he has another monster year and continues to improve there is a good chance he will be a first rounder next year, and it is hard to say no when you are a first rounder have a lot of money dangled in your face. I hope he stays for his senior year, but it is hard to not say take the $

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
6/17/2013 9:47:07 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2424
Oregon State will have him next year and that's it. Conforto and Davis will not stay for their senior years.
0 permalink
6/18/2013 5:18:14 PM

BeaverQuist
BeaverQuist
Posts: 112
beavos88 wrote:
RD..........he's busy. He don't care. He's getting ready for his heels to lose.......badly to nc state and rodon.


You aren't very intelligent, are you?

Because if you were, you'd know that Aaron Fitt at Baseball America is the Tar Heels fan, not Kendall Rodgers. Go troll somewhere else instead of smearing the Beavers name around these boards.
+2 permalink
6/18/2013 7:29:19 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Posts: 125
High fives.
-2 permalink
6/18/2013 7:29:24 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Posts: 125
High fives.
-2 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Report on Miss State/Oregon St. (CWS GM1)





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software