Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » LSU vs UCLA (6/16, 5pm)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/16/2013 10:18:00 PM

BeaverQuist
BeaverQuist
LSU with runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs. The dangerous JaCoby Jones at the plate.
0 permalink
6/16/2013 10:21:05 PM

BeaverQuist
BeaverQuist
GAME OVER as Jones flies to right.

Wow...
0 permalink
6/16/2013 10:22:49 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
A double WOW. All three national seeds lose in their first game.

BeaverQuist wrote:
GAME OVER as Jones flies to right.

Wow...
0 permalink
6/16/2013 10:24:20 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
i agree
0 permalink
6/16/2013 10:26:48 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Well hell, everyone is hurting like RD now. Well, at least you guys still have a chance.. but I think the underdog is king this year.
would so love to see #3 in the pac UCLA win it all. I knew when they dispatched of CSF, that they are the real deal.
0 permalink
6/16/2013 10:29:19 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
That loss hurts. Two unearned runs, something that we don't give up too often. I guess we will have to do it the hard way.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
6/16/2013 10:33:20 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I still give the Beavers and Tigers a good chance to make it to the final round. I just don't think UCLA can survive without scoring runs. I think UNC is toast.

LSU_Blake wrote:
That loss hurts. Two unearned runs, something that we don't give up too often. I guess we will have to do it the hard way.
0 permalink
6/16/2013 10:34:09 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
So, in two days, one of the national seeds from today's games goes home from the loser's bracket. Do you think (RD, I said think so that lets you off the hook on this) a national seed will be in the finals and if so, who is it.

I was not very impressed with Oregon State on Saturday, but it WAS a close game. NC State put a spanking on the Heels, and LSU lost a very close one to UCLA. I think Oregon State wins tomorrow and LSU wins on Tuesday. I think Indiana beats MSU tomorrow and UCLA beats NC State. That sets up Oregon State and MSU and NC State vs LSU on Wednesday. The Beavs will not lose again to MSU and I do not think NC State has what it take to beat LSU.
Oregon State and Indiana will play two and Oregon State wins. LSU and UCLA play two and UCLA wins out. CWS will be UCLA and Oregon State. Oregon State CWS Champs in 3 games.
0 permalink
6/16/2013 10:59:08 PM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
LSU_Blake wrote:

Unfortunately Blake I have to disagree with you. Yes all regular season LSU fielding was great. But ever since postseason started, LSU fielding has been terrible. They have given up more unearned runs in the postseason than earned. LSU looked like a team that has never been to Omaha before tonight.
0 permalink
6/16/2013 11:16:28 PM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Florida Beaver wrote:
So, in two days, one of the national seeds from today's games goes home from the loser's bracket. Do you think (RD, I said think so that lets you off the hook on this) a national seed will be in the finals and if so, who is it.

I was not very impressed with Oregon State on Saturday, but it WAS a close game. NC State put a spanking on the Heels, and LSU lost a very close one to UCLA. I think Oregon State wins tomorrow and LSU wins on Tuesday. I think Indiana beats MSU tomorrow and UCLA beats NC State. That sets up Oregon State and MSU and NC State vs LSU on Wednesday. The Beavs will not lose again to MSU and I do not think NC State has what it take to beat LSU.
Oregon State and Indiana will play two and Oregon State wins. LSU and UCLA play two and UCLA wins out. CWS will be UCLA and Oregon State. Oregon State CWS Champs in 3 games.

I wish I had your optimism. I don't see LSU beating UNC. After watching LSU they are just ice cold. And now they have to rely on Ryan Eades, and you never know what your gonna get with him.

Maybe its just the pain after a really tough loss, but I think LSU and Louisville have a nice BBQ tuesday. I'm bringing the boudin!!!!!!
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » LSU vs UCLA (6/16, 5pm)