Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » You know.......

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/16/2013 11:09:26 PM

beavos88
beavos88
RD is a prick. He wants LSU to win as I recall because he doesn't want another pac12 team to win. How demented is that?

What your butt still hurt from your ducks not making it out of the regionals?

You know it's true. UCLA should not have been set up to play Cal State Fullerton in the Supers as I think both teams probably are CWS teams. .............as compared to UVA FSU etc........or the Oregon Ducks?????? HAH.......Sherfy.
Who's the first baseman for the fighting sherfys of springfield oregon?? hahah.
-2 permalink
6/18/2013 10:11:39 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I want UCLA to win.. I have been pretty vocal. I was supported LSUblake, because he has offered nothing but support. Right now his team lost.. Watching UCLA play LSU was crazy. The fan support was crazy. You have to tip your cap to UCLA. They right now along with MSU are the team to beat. We all know the beavs can come back.. but they have to be perfect from here on out. For you to call me a prick, just lets me know that you probably got cut from the ducks baseball team.. because that is how you are acting. Anyway carry on. Are you not happy where your team is right now? Are you pissed I keep posting because my team is sitting at home? Come on.. grow up and enjoy the drama that is unfolding. It is just a game BTW.
+1 permalink
6/18/2013 10:20:49 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:
RD is a prick. He wants LSU to win as I recall because he doesn't want another pac12 team to win. How demented is that?

What your butt still hurt from your ducks not making it out of the regionals?

You know it's true. UCLA should not have been set up to play Cal State Fullerton in the Supers as I think both teams probably are CWS teams. .............as compared to UVA FSU etc........or the Oregon Ducks?????? HAH.......Sherfy.
Who's the first baseman for the fighting sherfys of springfield oregon?? hahah.

If you where in my position.. would you want the ducks to win? I would be happy if UCLA won, heck I would be happy that the beavs win.. but after the ducks sitting at home.. I can root for anyone. And I am not going to default to the fact that just because an oregon team is in the CWS. .that I have to cheer for them. I know there are at least ten other beavs fans that put up with my rants. Yeah, this year was a pretty good one for the ducks.. Football, Basketball, girls softball, track etc.. But I am a baseball fan and I won't quit this team, ,because when they do make it all the way.. well you know how that goes. I am guessing you started following the beavs after they won the CWS.. I am assuming that just based on responses. I could be wrong. I live in beaver country, and I am proud to wear my oregon cap. Contribute more that 1000 posts then pop off. I have been here through thick and thin. I will be the first one to congratulate you when you post thoughtful, relevant information.
+1 permalink
6/18/2013 11:24:31 PM

borgguy
borgguy
seriously dude.... I hate the ducks as much as any beaver fan, but resorting to personal attacks is childish, stupid, and ugly. go troll somewhere else, and come back when you get into high school

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
6/20/2013 8:32:23 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Yeah. I troll. I am gone. Go Beavs. Moore or Fry? Fry, Moore, Child combo platter tomorrow. Benny to close them out. Go Beavs.
-2 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » You know.......