Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Thanks for one Heel of a Ride Diamond Heels

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/22/2013 1:58:56 PM

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
This was truly a special season in Chapel Hill. 59-12 was spectacular! We want to thank the boys for all the hard work they put into this season. I enjoyed watching how well you played together and how hard you played for each other! To Colin, Kent, Cody, and Hobbs good luck with your professional careers! To Chaz, Matty, and Munnelly thanks for 4 awesome years in Chapel Hill! Good luck with whatever you decide to do now, whether that be baseball or something else. To Skye, Landon, Parks, Russell, and Zoom, we are already waiting for October baseball with great antiquation. We will be cheering loudly for you in Section 107 coming Feb. of '14!
+1 permalink
6/22/2013 10:19:51 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Part of me was rooting for UNC as I would have loved to have seen a rematch between UNC and OSU. Your coach seem like a class guy, very much like Pat Casey from OSU.

FV4Heels wrote:
This was truly a special season in Chapel Hill. 59-12 was spectacular! We want to thank the boys for all the hard work they put into this season. I enjoyed watching how well you played together and how hard you played for each other! To Colin, Kent, Cody, and Hobbs good luck with your professional careers! To Chaz, Matty, and Munnelly thanks for 4 awesome years in Chapel Hill! Good luck with whatever you decide to do now, whether that be baseball or something else. To Skye, Landon, Parks, Russell, and Zoom, we are already waiting for October baseball with great antiquation. We will be cheering loudly for you in Section 107 coming Feb. of '14!
0 permalink
6/23/2013 8:40:20 AM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
I have no problem with UNC. I thought they were only winning because they had an easy schedule, but to get to the CWS made me believe that they were truly a very good team. I would have liked to see the ACC finally break that title drought but looks like it will have to wait until next year again. Congrats to UNC though. Like LSU and OSU they have won a lot of things this year and have a lot to be proud of.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
6/23/2013 4:01:15 PM

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Yes, Coach Fox is first class all the way. A really bright spot in an athletic dept that could really use it with the football and basketball goings on right now. The kids graduate, perform on the field, and stay out of trouble. That's all you can ask a coach to do.
0 permalink
6/23/2013 4:03:53 PM

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Me too Blake. I think we peaked about 6 weeks too soon. When Bolt went down, our lineup was never the same. mainly because I think he is not fully recovered from the broken foot. I hope he takes it easy this summer. He on the national team so let's hope he takes care of himself. He is the best prospect I have ever seen in Chapel Hill! Definitely a 5 tool player!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Thanks for one Heel of a Ride Diamond Heels