Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » MLB Signing Update - Beaver State Connections

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
7/8/2013 4:46:38 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
A list of UO, OSU, and other State of Oregon player statuses.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/draftdb/2013state.php?st=Ore.&submit=Search
0 permalink
7/8/2013 7:03:41 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
So Sherfy is gone. Not really a big signing bonus either. RD must be crying in his beer.
0 permalink
7/9/2013 11:10:13 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Florida Beaver wrote:
So Sherfy is gone. Not really a big signing bonus either. RD must be crying in his beer.

He is playing for the new Hillsboro Hops teams. I'm surprised how much his stock dropped in the last few weeks of the season. At one point, he was going to go in the top three rounds.
0 permalink
7/9/2013 2:25:11 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
BeaverBob wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:

He is playing for the new Hillsboro Hops teams. I'm surprised how much his stock dropped in the last few weeks of the season. At one point, he was going to go in the top three rounds.

Well, we killed him in the CW and then he didn't do so well in the regionals.
0 permalink
7/9/2013 10:13:43 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Ya, he seemed to have a melt down. I have a 5-game ticket pass to the Hillsboro Hops and hope I can see him pitch. The Hops have a very poor pitching staff and they are hoping Sherfy can give them a lift. I've heard the stadium is really nice -- and, they serve a variety of different beers -- just what I live for Sorry ASU74, no St Pauli Girl.

Florida Beaver wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:

Well, we killed him in the CW and then he didn't do so well in the regionals.
0 permalink
7/10/2013 2:09:38 PM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
Ya, he seemed to have a melt down. I have a 5-game ticket pass to the Hillsboro Hops and hope I can see him pitch. The Hops have a very poor pitching staff and they are hoping Sherfy can give them a lift. I've heard the stadium is really nice -- and, they serve a variety of different beers -- just what I live for Sorry ASU74, no St Pauli Girl.
OMGCry

edited by ASU74 on 7/10/2013

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » MLB Signing Update - Beaver State Connections