Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State fall notebook: Scouting Notes (CBT)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
10/30/2013 5:16:23 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
OREGON STATE FALL NOTEBOOK: Scout notes and more

Here's our inside look at Oregon State's fall workouts with a load of inside scoop on how things are transpiring:

(COLLEGE BASEBALL TICKET SUBSCRIPTION NEEDED)

http://www.perfectgame.org/blogs/View.aspx?blog=234

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
11/1/2013 3:01:55 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Kendall,

Have you noticed that Oregon State's Omaha trips and the Red Sox World Series win are related. the Sox won the WS in 04. The following year for college baseball, in 05, the Beavs made their first ever appearance in Omaha. Then took it all in 06 and 07 (Sox won the WS in 07). Oregon State made it back to Omaha in 13 and the Sox won the series this year. Time for OSU to win it all again in 2014? Well heck, baseball is a very superstitious sport, so I can see it.
0 permalink
11/3/2013 5:00:46 PM

ASU74
ASU74
FB
It is bad luck to be superstitious.
Cool Smoke

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
11/4/2013 11:41:53 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I can't wait for baseball to begin. FB and Fred, I hope you are enjoying the offseason. Fred, DM has relocated to the beautiful state of Arizona. Don't try to covert him to a Devil.
0 permalink
11/5/2013 5:12:33 AM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
I can't wait for baseball to begin. FB and Fred, I hope you are enjoying the offseason. Fred, DM has relocated to the beautiful state of Arizona. Don't try to covert him to a Devil.

No ****? I will be closing on my new Scottsdale address next week & relocating in February. Where is DM moving to?

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
11/5/2013 2:12:39 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

No ****? I will be closing on my new Scottsdale address next week & relocating in February. Where is DM moving to?

BB, I think Fred has lost it. I read where you told him DM is moving to Arizona. Then Fred asks where DM is moving to. I think his comprehension skills took a hit in the off-season.
0 permalink
11/5/2013 2:14:58 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
ASU74 wrote:
FB
It is bad luck to be superstitious.
Cool Smoke

I heard it is bad luck to say its bad luck to be superstitious.

Pat on the head (it's only stupid if it doesn't work)
0 permalink
11/5/2013 3:26:00 PM

ASU74
ASU74
FB:
Luv them Bud Lite commericalsbeer

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
11/5/2013 10:46:48 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Florida Beaver wrote:
ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

BB, I think Fred has lost it. I read where you told him DM is moving to Arizona. Then Fred asks where DM is moving to. I think his comprehension skills took a hit in the off-season.

FB, Fred is suffering from St Pauli Girl syndrome The lack of comprehension skills is just one symptom. Moving to Scottsdale is another symptom.

Fred, I think DM is moving or has already moved to the Phoenix area to be closer to his kids. What a good dad.

I'm planning on heading down to watch the OSU series. Let's plan on getting together.
edited by BeaverBob on 11/5/2013
0 permalink
11/6/2013 12:46:18 PM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:
ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

FB, Fred is suffering from St Pauli Girl syndrome The lack of comprehension skills is just one symptom. Moving to Scottsdale is another symptom.

Fred, I think DM is moving or has already moved to the Phoenix area to be closer to his kids. What a good dad.

I'm planning on heading down to watch the OSU series. Let's plan on getting together.
edited by BeaverBob on 11/5/2013

BB
For whatever reason the ASU/OSU series will be played up there again this year....however the Beavs are spending most of February in the Valley....I should be there by then....it will take a while to do the physical relocation.....but you bet we can get together. Toast

###############

FB wrote:

OK you guys!!......... I asked:
"Where is DM moving to."
I'l be information specific and type REAL slow, so you can read it REAL slow....for you Aggie Beavers.......What town in Arizona is DM moving to? OH...BB...Phoenix area.....THX.....could have been down south with the Pussycats.......so hows about givin' a Devil a break?

For ya Aggie Beavs.....ya know how many Aggie jokes there are.....
3....all the rest are true stories.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
11/9/2013 1:32:31 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt

Yes, Fred, I'm down here already, edge of Tempe and Chandler. And I learned when the Beavs released their schedule that the ASU series would again be in Corvallis in 2014, so I was bummed. But I noticed two things: Oregon State will be in the Valley of Deathly Hellish 110-Degree Temperatures for the first two weekends of the season, playing eight games from Feb 14 to 24. I'm gonna catch a couple of those. Then they play the Cats in Tucson the last weekend in March, so I told my wife we're going for one of those games and spend the day in Arizona's version of Eugene. And, with two kids attending ASU, I won't have any reservations rooting against the "home" team in Tucson.

Bob, if you plan to be here for one of those February games, let me know.
+1 permalink
11/9/2013 11:12:47 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Dodger Matt wrote:

Yes, Fred, I'm down here already, edge of Tempe and Chandler. And I learned when the Beavs released their schedule that the ASU series would again be in Corvallis in 2014, so I was bummed. But I noticed two things: Oregon State will be in the Valley of Deathly Hellish 110-Degree Temperatures for the first two weekends of the season, playing eight games from Feb 14 to 24. I'm gonna catch a couple of those. Then they play the Cats in Tucson the last weekend in March, so I told my wife we're going for one of those games and spend the day in Arizona's version of Eugene. And, with two kids attending ASU, I won't have any reservations rooting against the "home" team in Tucson.

Devil Matt:
I left ya a PM.
F

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
11/9/2013 4:21:04 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Okay. Let me know when you're in town.
0 permalink
11/19/2013 5:40:27 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Dodger Matt wrote:

Will do DM.
0 permalink
12/21/2013 3:27:22 PM

borgguy
borgguy
chose a good time to move to Arizona, DM seeings how it was frozen here in Corvallis for about a week this month

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State fall notebook: Scouting Notes (CBT)