Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Stitchhead's 100 reasons...

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
1/13/2014 9:19:26 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Couple things.....

I didn't want to race over here to be the first to post something in the new year, so I waited for for nearly two weeks. Time's up.

I would ordinarily feel a little uneasiness about posting a link to another baseball site, but heck, nobody ever cleans up the Nike basketball shoes crap in the offseason around here, so anything remotely baseball-related has to be a bonus for the few patron who frequent the forum.

It's basically just a list of why our sport is the best, and few here would complain/argue, but Eric Sorensons has opened the 2014 season with his...
100 Reasons Why College Baseball is Better Than College FootballMy favorite is #31.
0 permalink
1/14/2014 11:55:42 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Dodger Matt wrote:
Couple things.....

I didn't want to race over here to be the first to post something in the new year, so I waited for for nearly two weeks. Time's up.

I would ordinarily feel a little uneasiness about posting a link to another baseball site, but heck, nobody ever cleans up the Nike basketball shoes crap in the offseason around here, so anything remotely baseball-related has to be a bonus for the few patron who frequent the forum.

It's basically just a list of why our sport is the best, and few here would complain/argue, but Eric Sorensons has opened the 2014 season with his...
100 Reasons Why College Baseball is Better Than College FootballMy favorite is #31.

Good to see your name pop up DM. I'm glad all of that Arizona sunshine hasn't ruined your sense of humor.
+1 permalink
1/15/2014 2:18:04 PM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Dodger Matt wrote:
Couple things.....

I'm gonna have to go with #45. I'd buy Pepperdine season tickets tomorrow if this happens.
+2 permalink
1/25/2014 10:12:17 PM

borgguy
borgguy
#100 is MY favorite

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
2/6/2014 4:00:22 PM

BTExpress
BTExpress
Administrator
Dodger Matt wrote:
.....but heck, nobody ever cleans up the Nike basketball shoes crap in the offseason around here
I delete as much as I see. If I had admin rights, I'd ban them (at least their IP addresses).

Sorenson's stuff is gold!
0 permalink
2/11/2014 11:22:27 AM

sklarbodds
sklarbodds
Excellent stuff...wish he had included Cal's story and Fresno State's #4 seed CWS (aka a #13-16 seed in basketball)
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Stitchhead's 100 reasons...