Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Early Season

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/21/2014 10:57:20 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Seems like crickets are chirping in this forum. Is everyone on strike, over baseball, or using another forum? Maybe I should start talking crap about Oregon State, how Oregon is doing awesome, etc.. etc... Yawn. Nothing to see here.
0 permalink
2/22/2014 12:12:36 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
I don't know what's going on RD. Seems very dead. It was not a real good day overall for the PAC. No worries. Tomorrow is another day on the mound. Oregon is looking okay. Little shaky on the getting started, but good finishing.
0 permalink
2/22/2014 2:41:02 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah, season early. I kind of woke up one day and thought of baseball. And boom, the season started. Things are early, and the season is long. I can see the Wetzler deal kind of bumming the beaver family out. Moore had a sophmore like outing day.. but the good thing is that the season is long, and all about momentum. The beavs are a franchise of winning, and things will get back to normal. I still pinch myself that Horton can find a way to win. Not pretty, but you got to think that he is the man for the Oregon job. Anyway, I miss all the banter back and forth, but I have seasoned, kind of like a fine wine. Maybe that is the problem.. I am fine that the beavs are better than the ducks. Play ball.
Was kind of shocked getting a twitter feed from Kendall. He really is jumping on the beaver bandwagon.
0 permalink
2/22/2014 3:46:55 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Yeah...there had to be some bad mistakes for Moore to pitch 3 walks 6 hits and 5 runs score with only 1 being an earned run. I don't know if it is so much Kendall jumping on the Beav wagon as much as Oregon State is his largest single team forum posters. Gotta keep your biggest fan base at least semi-happy. jkjk. Anyways, nice to back to baseball.
+1 permalink
2/22/2014 12:27:55 PM

borgguy
borgguy
i think it is still pretty early, and the lack of streaming for the early games probably play a part, and this week a noon start on a workday makes it difficult....

also lets be honest, it seems like 90% of the chatter on this board is the pac12 crew

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
2/22/2014 1:56:40 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
The stream for the Oregon games is top notch. Had a good time watching their bats come alive late last night.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Early Season