Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Baseball is back already?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/23/2014 9:41:29 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
Hello, hello gentlemen! Good to be back. It seems like just yesterday we were wrapping up last season. I'm still trying to get my head out of the sand from this past football season... Basketball is still fighting their butts off to try and sneak in for a tourney birth, would be a long shot!

All that said I'm not 100% caught up on baseball. I've caught a few innings of the Hogs on the radio. I like what I've heard so far. Pitching is pretty good (not last year good though), but hitting has definitely improved. Kendall still has us outside his top25 but maybe we will sneak in after another sweep.

See the Beavs have had a little slow start, sucks to hear about your pitcher. We had a pitcher get 6 games, still not really sure why. I bet y'all get things straightened out before too long.

Ducks- good start it seems. Look forward to you and the Beavs friendly banter this year!

ASU what's going on with your Devils?

Anyways, glad to be back! ill try to break up the PAC talk every now and then!

Go Hogs!
+2 permalink
2/24/2014 12:20:24 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Hog...good to see you here. The board has been a little light on conversation. RD started hanging around and it tooting his duckbill about the duck's 6-0 start. Look forward to hearing you talk about your Hogs and here's to a good year of college baseball.

GO BEAVS
0 permalink
2/24/2014 12:42:59 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I was there at the start, but wanted to give the beavs a little distance. I am still burned about Irvin being gone, and it will probably bite us, but love the way our first rounder is performing. 11 k's in 6 and a third. He has some magic. Reminds me of the freshman last year from the beavs, ducks, and fullerton.
+1 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Baseball is back already?