Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks vs PDX

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/25/2014 8:44:37 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Ducks getting their bats going. Historically PDX has always played us close. Gold is good, surprised he is not our 3rd. Remember back when AZ went on their torrid binge and won the whole thing.. Gold was the one in tuscon to win the last series vs the eventual national champs. Best game he has pitched in his tenure at Oregon.
0 permalink
2/25/2014 10:39:20 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
All I can say is Horton can coach. He really needs to take lessons from his nemesis up north though. I was surprised how close the beavs came to winning it all. Oregon State and Oregon are two really quality teams. Gotta love that. The beavs do own us in baseball, but when you look at all the other sports, it is much closer in baseball then football and basketball. Baseball is the only trump card OSU has, and Oregon is challenging. Maybe this is the year. I can only hope.
edited by Riverduck on 2/25/2014
0 permalink
2/25/2014 10:45:55 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
RD,

You CAN always hope. That and $5.25 will get you a grande mocha mint latte in Eugene. But it won't get you the trophy in Omaha.
0 permalink
2/25/2014 10:59:36 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah.. I have to laugh about virginia, lsu, and vandy. They are all ranked above the ducks.. and LOST! Ha ha.
+1 permalink
2/25/2014 11:00:44 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
And UCLA is actually taking on what ophi would always calls the ducks, with 45 plus wins in their kitty.. Over rated. UCLA is not looking good right now.
edited by Riverduck on 2/25/2014
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks vs PDX