Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » RD and Oregon

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/2/2014 2:25:40 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
And yeah OM, a little ribbing just to get you back in form, thats all.
0 permalink
3/2/2014 6:28:59 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
And ouch.....Oregon gets swept at home. THAT has got to hurt. Even if it is losing to CSF.
0 permalink
3/2/2014 6:49:43 PM

borgguy
borgguy
so much for that top 10 ranking. and one can cue up RD's usuall call of "At least we are losing to GOOD teams"

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
3/2/2014 8:08:39 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, all I can say is - "thrown out stealing second." What a fitting way to end the weekend.
0 permalink
3/3/2014 6:12:23 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Ah, I will let Horton speak for my disbelief on this team. Why don't we recruit big beefcake guys? CSF had a few guys that were imposing. All our guys are small and fast, with our team relying on last inning heroics. Time to just start beating teams by 5 or six more runs. Not really sure on this years team. I like Krook, but I can really tell that Irvin was a huge blow. Really starting to feel the pain. We have a number 2 or 3 as a number 1, a rookie who is still rough, and the rest are number 4 guys. Heck, we should be stacked for our tuesday games. I am surprised we are still top 10 for USA, vote must have been early.
0 permalink
3/3/2014 6:13:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
And ouch.....Oregon gets swept at home. THAT has got to hurt. Even if it is losing to CSF.

It is unacceptable, if you ask me.
0 permalink
3/3/2014 6:15:56 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
BeaverBob wrote:
RD, all I can say is - "thrown out stealing second." What a fitting way to end the weekend.

For a small ball, small team, I can also say I am not very impressed with their base running. To be 8-3 at this point lets me know that LM, Hawaii, PDX are bad, or at least not as deep as our staff. Heck our staff consists of a #2 guy, #3 guy, and like 4 #4 guys.. with a closer that is unproven in that role.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » RD and Oregon