Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon RPI

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/17/2014 11:59:03 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Man CSF is tanking it. I would bet if Oregon played them right now they would probably sweep them. Too bad they got swept at home early season.. And the good ol RPI for Oregon just drags em down.
0 permalink
4/18/2014 12:27:47 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Good win for the duckies tonight RD. They need a sweep this weekend.
0 permalink
4/18/2014 11:05:58 AM

MiamiBaseball
MiamiBaseball
OpihiMan wrote:
Cal Poly took Justin Garza to the shed tonight. Garza gave up 9 hits, 7 runs (4 earned) in 3.1 innings. Currently Cal Poly is up 8-0 outhitting CSF 15-3. Those are legit numbers...against a legit pitcher...against a legit team.

We might want to wait and see if this is the Freshman All-American Justin Garza or the Justin Garza that hasn't started in a month because of a shoulder injury.
0 permalink
4/18/2014 7:40:55 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
MiamiBaseball wrote:

We might want to wait and see if this is the Freshman All-American Justin Garza or the Justin Garza that hasn't started in a month because of a shoulder injury.

Yeah, I saw that in the game notes last night. Also Vanderhook was not there, serving a suspension. Tonight's game should be a different matter. I still pick CP to win the series 2-1.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon RPI