Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 picks: Week 10

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/22/2014 11:25:46 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
BeaverBob wrote:

OregonG20, I have season tickets down the third-base line in Section G, the first row (close to where the outfield grass starts). Come on by and say hello.

Bob is easy to pick out in a Beaver crowd because he's the only guy wearing Oregon State gear who looks like SoCar's Ray Tanner.
0 permalink
4/23/2014 2:39:39 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Wow.....I too had hard a long. hot day and was up all day (during my usual sleep time). So........... a duck that's a beaver on a duck with four beavers surrounding a card on top of a cat......Hmmmmmmm. A wimp under 4 women playing poker getting down because of a shooting prostitute on top. You know guys, I just can't think of a metaphor for that one.

BeaverBob wrote:
Matt, let me put some thought to this one. I've been working all day and my mind is tired. I'm not even sure how the Duck anatomy works. Perhaps FB has some insight on this one.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Week 10 scores

Yep. Two Ducks on top. Bob, is there a metaphor hidden there?
  • 24.23 OregonG20
  • 23.33 RiverDuck
  • 23.18 OpihiMan
  • 20.92 Florida Beaver
  • 20.73 WildCard85
  • 18.49 Dodger Matt
  • 18.31 BeaverBob
  • 14.54 Rowdy
0 permalink
4/24/2014 8:03:46 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Nice job with the Photo Shop Matt. I must say that Ray Tanner Does look alot like me. I'd like to think I look younger and lighter.

Dodger Matt wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

OregonG20, I have season tickets down the third-base line in Section G, the first row (close to where the outfield grass starts). Come on by and say hello.

Bob is easy to pick out in a Beaver crowd because he's the only guy wearing Oregon State gear who looks like SoCar's Ray Tanner.

edited by BeaverBob on 4/24/2014
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 picks: Week 10