Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Duke vs NC State

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/13/2011 1:48:22 PM

NCSTFAN
NCSTFAN
Duke took 2 of 3 from NC State. Duke is 13-4 against so-so competition. Is Duke that good or is NC State that bad this year? Scary to think what will happen against GT next week.
0 permalink
3/13/2011 6:29:25 PM

MClements
MClements
Personally I think that Duke is close to turning the corner and making it into the NCAA Tournament. I can not figure out for the life of me why NC State is struggling beyond not getting enough pitching or out slugging their opponents. Their starting pitchers have been perfectly mediocre and their fielding is middle of the road.

Coach Avent might find his seat warming up if the Wolfpack do not make it into the ACC or NCAA tournament this season. I doubt that AD Yow would hesitate to get her own hire to turn the program around. Look at her hire at Maryland before she left - that was a home run in my book. State has the fan support and facilities to be competitive in the ACC with the amount of baseball talent available regionally.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Duke vs NC State