Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Hog fans...

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/16/2011 8:52:00 PM

AUGreenMonster
AUGreenMonster
Very important opening series this weekend, what are yall going to bring to Plainsman Park this weekend? What should Auburn fans expect to see from your Fri night starter? What are you expectations for the weekend?
0 permalink
3/17/2011 9:09:02 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
Obviously I would hope for a 2-1 series victory for my Hogs, but I know it's on the road and we are VERY young. I don't know who is starting Friday night. If it's Baxendale he has been lights out. Hasn't allowed a run yet. We are a very different team this year than any I can remember for a while. We don't have power hitters with the exception of one or two guys. If we hit three homeruns in a weekend that is probably a good weekend. We will small ball you and make your pithcers throw a lot of pitches. Robinson and Fic. have been unbelievable this year Fic is just a freshman. How we got him out of Fullerton, CA I have no idea. I'm ready to get it going though because this is our first REAL test. Good Luck!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Hog fans...