Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Good job, fans! Spread the word ....

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/21/2011 8:30:11 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Not sure what made the light turn on, but the message boards have really really heated up with discussions over the past day ... not sure why it took everyone so long to get in the mix.

Anyway, spread the word to all of your friends ... unlike the former board, this thing is going to be strictly moderated.

Thanks for all the support, folks!

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
3/22/2011 11:44:20 PM

Hey Kendall..just came on board here after spending time on the former board. looking forward to good discussion and it's great to hear from college baseball fans across the country.
0 permalink
3/23/2011 12:02:54 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Hey Kendall..just came on board here after spending time on the former board. looking forward to good discussion and it's great to hear from college baseball fans across the country.

Welcome to the new board ..... I encourage everyone to get involved in the discussions. Do not be shy. On a side note, we will continue our tradition of strict moderation, i.e., no spammers/cursers.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
3/23/2011 9:43:10 PM

Carolina Mike
Carolina Mike
Kendall wrote:
Not sure what made the light turn on, but the message boards have really really heated up with discussions over the past day ... not sure why it took everyone so long to get in the mix.

Anyway, spread the word to all of your friends ... unlike the former board, this thing is going to be strictly moderated.

Maybe the weather changed and people started getting out to the games? Either way, I am glad to be here and have enjoyed your product for years Kendall, although a seldom poster on the old site. I like this forum and am looking forward to the rest of this college season. On to Omaha!

--
Baseball is like church....many attend but few understand.
0 permalink
3/24/2011 10:42:39 AM

Irvinebaseballfan
Irvinebaseballfan
I wish more people would migrate over, Kendall. Our old buddy has completely overrun the old joint, rendering it nearly unusable. That said, I come here to read your content, but so far, PG lacks the individual fans that can give us the "from the stands" views that no individual could possibly do.

I hope that over time, people figure it out and migrate on over here.
+1 permalink
3/24/2011 11:18:53 AM

Lute31
Lute31
I couldn't agree more that the Rivals board has been taken over by one idiot. I am not overly sensitive but some of the things said are just plain terrible. Looking forward to a little more baseball talk and no so much other stuff.
0 permalink
3/25/2011 3:20:55 PM

E-Dub
E-Dub
Kendall wrote:

I've been mentioning the vastly improved forums to everyone I know, and I assume other fans are. Once folks visit I think they'll dig it. I agree that it would be great if fans of various teams were here to provide on the spot observations.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Good job, fans! Spread the word ....