Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What was the weekend's biggest surprise?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/3/2011 7:29:05 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Lots of surprises this weekend, but for me, I was absolutely shocked Houston went to Tulane and dominated the Green Wave....

Others' thoughts?

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
4/3/2011 7:50:05 PM

Pine Belt Elite
Pine Belt Elite
I thought Southern Miss had a shot to win the series at UCF, but I didn't think they would get the sweep.

But, my biggest shocker was Tulane getting swept at home by Houston.
0 permalink
4/3/2011 9:05:40 PM

GR
GR
Southern Miss jumping to #2 in the RPI with a sweep at UCF was one surprise. Georgia looks very impressive right now considering their start.
0 permalink
4/4/2011 7:36:02 AM

eagleboy415
eagleboy415
MSU and Tulane getting swept. Did not see that coming.
0 permalink
4/4/2011 12:22:34 PM

gamecocks1
gamecocks1
The biggest surprise team to me is Georgia. One team every year seems to start slow and then come on strong. Maybe this year Georgia is that team. The even bigger surprise to me is how well the top 15 or so did. While there may not be a really great team out there(to early to tell), there are many good teams. Going to be a fun season the rest of the way.
edited by gamecocks1 on 4/4/2011
0 permalink
4/4/2011 12:47:21 PM

Daweez04
Daweez04
The Beavers getting crushed Friday night 18-0 and then coming back and dominating the last 2 games to take the series win over Zona.

Beaver bats were on fire Saturday and Sunday against a very good pitching staff. I see a lot of the "heart" I saw in those back-to-back champ teams, which was missing for a couple years with the talented group of pre madonas that came in after 2007.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What was the weekend's biggest surprise?