Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ACC Scoring & Stat Padding

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/11/2011 1:10:05 PM

BeanpotTimmy
BeanpotTimmy
Did anyone watch the BC-Duke game on NESN this past weekend? The official scoring in that game was an embarrasment to the game of baseball. You want to talk about "cooking the books". Duke's SS had a ball go right through his legs and they gave the BS player a hit. The broadcasters even made metnion of the poor play and that it was a bad error. Then to their surprise it was ruled a hit. What a joke! No wonder Duke is always at the top of the NCAA standings in defense!!
0 permalink
4/11/2011 2:34:39 PM

jkag89
jkag89
So based on this one instance in this one game you claim stat padding for the entire ACC?
0 permalink
4/11/2011 3:08:05 PM

Heels2Omaha
Heels2Omaha
I had the exact same reaction when I read it. At least title it Duke/BC stat padding or something remotely relevant.

jkag89 wrote:
So based on this one instance in this one game you claim stat padding for the entire ACC?
0 permalink
4/11/2011 5:38:26 PM

ACC Fan
ACC Fan
BeanpotTimmy wrote:
Did anyone watch the BC-Duke game on NESN this past weekend? The official scoring in that game was an embarrasment to the game of baseball. You want to talk about "cooking the books". Duke's SS had a ball go right through his legs and they gave the BS player a hit. The broadcasters even made metnion of the poor play and that it was a bad error. Then to their surprise it was ruled a hit. What a joke! No wonder Duke is always at the top of the NCAA standings in defense!!

Who gives a F&*K?!?!?!?!?!? That game should have never been on television, and if the stupid network would have been showing the Virginia/Ga. Tech game, like they should have, it would not have even gotten noticed by anyone.

I highly doubt that there is a conspiracy to "cook the books" for Duke baseball.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ACC Scoring & Stat Padding