Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Scoreboard » Want to help update scores? (Here's how!)

Get the latest scores and discuss the games, brought to you by PG and D1Baseball.com.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/17/2011 11:38:21 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Hey fans,
I hope everyone enjoys the new message boards here at Perfect Game. Anyway, I wanted to say that if you're interested in becoming a MODERATOR for the scoreboard forum, please email me at kendall@perfectgame.org.

As for rules, they're pretty simple:

1) When you post FINALS or are UPDATING LIVE GAMES, please be cognizant of whether or not others have already posted finals or updates.

2) When you post scores, please use this format in the "Subject" line. For example, if Florida is playing Miami in Miami and are leading 6-5 in the sixth inning, it'd go like this: "Florida 6, Miami 5 -- Top 6" or what not. Just be sure to update the SUBJECT LINE when you edit, and not just simply reply to the post with an update.

3) When you start updating live games, we will sticky the post to make sure it stays at the top until you're finished with the game. This allows maximum viewership on the site.

Anyway, that's pretty much it rules-wise. Please let me know if you want to moderate. Thanks!
edited by Kendall on 4/8/2011

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Scoreboard » Want to help update scores? (Here's how!)