Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs. Wazzu

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/22/2011 7:58:31 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Beaver fans, are you worried about this series? Sammy G gave up an uncharacteristic four runs in the 1st, and Chad Arnold is dealing like never beofre (though he is a much better pitcher than his record would indicate). But I still feel we will come around in the 7th, 8th, or 9th. What say you, Beav fans?
0 permalink
4/22/2011 8:09:57 PM

borgguy
borgguy
not too worried they just tied it up in the 6th....

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
4/22/2011 9:08:37 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I'm at the game...Beavers are hanging in there, pitching settled down since the first.

This team refuses to give up, hopefully they can pull it out.
0 permalink
4/22/2011 9:26:09 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Awesome comeback...place went nuts!
+1 permalink
4/22/2011 9:29:53 PM

YellowlabOSU
YellowlabOSU
I usually just troll these forums, but I had to make an account after that win, that game as absolutely epic! Way to go Beavs!
0 permalink
4/22/2011 9:32:36 PM

borgguy
borgguy
OpihiMan wrote:

going to saturdays game myself, hope its an exciting win as well!

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
4/22/2011 11:17:37 PM

BeaverBeliever20
BeaverBeliever20
OpihiMan wrote:

I saw that. It was an amazing win. This team just will not lose. This team has had so many injuries and things go against them, but nothing fazes them. I'm really excited about this team and where it's headed the rest of the season. How about Tyler Smith? He came into the ASU series with a .143 batting average and now has to be around .280. He really came out of nowhere and is probably their most clutch hitter. This squad is rollin' and can play even better.
0 permalink
4/22/2011 11:53:32 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I caught part of the game online tonight. We decided to spend the weekend in Bend, Oregon and my wife had to pry me away from the computer when the Beavs were down 4-0. I'm glad she did because we had a great steak dinner and bottle of wine at the Pine Tree Restraurant, one of my favorite places. I forgot my radio, so was only thinking about the first losss in over 10 games. She said they'll come back and win -- it's what they have been doing lately. While she somtimes tags along to the games with me, I was really suprised that she actually knew what was going on. Well, when we came back from dinner, the score was tied 6 to 6 and they pulled it out in the 9th. So, if I die tonight, I'll die a happy man. A great steak dinner, a nice bottle of wine, and a Beaver win.
+1 permalink
4/23/2011 1:34:34 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Welcome...don't be a stranger, Beavs stick together

YellowlabOSU wrote:
I usually just troll these forums, but I had to make an account after that win, that game as absolutely epic! Way to go Beavs!
+1 permalink
4/23/2011 10:17:59 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
OpihiMan wrote:
Welcome...don't be a stranger, Beavs stick together

YellowlabOSU wrote:

Suspicious.... Yellowlab sounds like a Duck. A true Beaver fan would have chosen Blacklab....
0 permalink
4/23/2011 11:21:06 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I understand today's game will be televised. Does anyone know a site that will be streaming it live on the internet?
0 permalink
4/23/2011 11:55:01 AM

YellowlabOSU
YellowlabOSU
All my screen name are Yellowlab because I love the dog so much I lived in Corvallis for 13 years and graduated from OSU. I'm a beaver, I promise!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs. Wazzu