Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Gamecock's JBJ likely done for the year

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/26/2011 3:28:56 PM

Paradise22
Paradise22
This hurts
0 permalink
4/26/2011 4:16:56 PM

hubbyb014
hubbyb014
huge blow! this sucks! hope the guys can rally the rest of the year and someone will step up to take his place
0 permalink
4/26/2011 4:37:25 PM

It's The Talons
It's The Talons
Tough blow.
0 permalink
4/26/2011 6:13:13 PM

Natty Champs
Natty Champs
Wish him a speedy recovery.. He will be a good one for someone at the next level
0 permalink
4/26/2011 7:53:23 PM

MClements
MClements
That is terrible news. I really enjoyed watching Jackie Bradley Jr on the field and at the plate. The SEC baseball TV deal is pretty sweet and a great asset to recruiting as why would you want to play anywhere else if you could consider the bigger exposure if that was your deal.

Some players obviously don't care about that - but you can not deny it is a heck of a draw.

On a related note - freshman DeSean Anderson should shine if given the opportunity. I saw him play for years with the Dirtbags and he is a great kid and a phenomenal talent.
0 permalink
4/28/2011 1:07:44 PM

airjeffdude
airjeffdude
hes not fully done for the year but he prolly wont return fully till the cws
0 permalink
4/28/2011 8:43:27 PM

mcrooster
mcrooster
JBJ is likely done. That being said, he has a remarkably fast recovery time in most cases. It wouldn't surprise me to see him make it all the way back if USC can extend it's season to Omaha. However, don't think for a minute there won't be messages getting to him from MLB teams telling him to slow it down and not do anything stupid.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Gamecock's JBJ likely done for the year