Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Who's going?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/31/2011 11:35:45 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
I just got my tickets to the Corvallis Regional to cheer on my Beavs!

Who else will be attending a regional somewhere around the country? Who are you cheering for?
edited by OpihiMan on 5/31/2011
0 permalink
5/31/2011 11:46:35 AM

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Posts: 56
I'm going to the Chapel Hill regional! Got my two tickets and cheering for my Heels. Good luck to the Beavs.
0 permalink
5/31/2011 1:30:07 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
Instead of flying to Tempe, I'll be at the Rice Regional pulling for Cal & IF my Devils make it to the Supers in Austin, I'll drive there from Houston.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
5/31/2011 1:30:18 PM

rtowls
rtowls
Posts: 1
Houston-------Owls
0 permalink
5/31/2011 2:59:44 PM

cmk4pres
cmk4pres
Posts: 51
Austin to see the HORNS!!!!!

--
The University of Texas @ Omaha
0 permalink
5/31/2011 3:52:11 PM

jkag89
jkag89
Posts: 18
Taking off Friday to watch all the games in College Station not just the ones the Aggies are playing.
0 permalink
5/31/2011 7:02:57 PM

weg313
weg313
Posts: 134
Heading down to Houston to see the Owls as the road to Owlmaha begins in earnest...and will stay through the follow weekend should we be so fortunate to win the regional. Nothing like toasting out in 98 degree temperatures and 100% humidity!
edited by weg313 on 5/31/2011

--
In Wayne Graham we trust.
0 permalink
5/31/2011 10:19:22 PM

Stork
Stork
Posts: 53
I will be in Columbia Friday night.
0 permalink
6/1/2011 9:14:01 AM

Wahoo2012
Wahoo2012
Posts: 50
Charlottesville All weekend for the Cavaliers
0 permalink
6/1/2011 9:35:18 AM

theeguy
theeguy
Posts: 6
Going down to Clemson...
0 permalink
6/1/2011 2:40:38 PM

cmk4pres
cmk4pres
Posts: 51
Owlmaha? Just doesn't sound right....

And to even call it that you probably need to make it a little more....

--
The University of Texas @ Omaha
+1 permalink
6/1/2011 7:01:21 PM

weg313
weg313
Posts: 134
cmk4pres wrote:
Owlmaha? Just doesn't sound right....

And to even call it that you probably need to make it a little more....


Let's see...Rice has been to Omaha 7 times since 1997 (including 5 times over the 7-year 2002 - 2008 period). How many teams have made more appearances in the past 14 years?

--
In Wayne Graham we trust.
0 permalink
6/1/2011 7:31:19 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
weg313 wrote:
cmk4pres wrote:
Owlmaha? Just doesn't sound right....

And to even call it that you probably need to make it a little more....


Let's see...Rice has been to Omaha 7 times since 1997 (including 5 times over the 7-year 2002 - 2008 period). How many teams have made more appearances in the past 14 years?


Miami - 8
LSU - 7
Cal State Fullerton -7
Stanford - 7

Those are the ones in the past 14 years...
0 permalink
6/1/2011 8:43:52 PM

weg313
weg313
Posts: 134
OpihiMan wrote:
weg313 wrote:
cmk4pres wrote:
Owlmaha? Just doesn't sound right....

And to even call it that you probably need to make it a little more....


Let's see...Rice has been to Omaha 7 times since 1997 (including 5 times over the 7-year 2002 - 2008 period). How many teams have made more appearances in the past 14 years?


Miami - 8
LSU - 7
Cal State Fullerton -7
Stanford - 7

Those are the ones in the past 14 years...


Rice is in good company, as I suspected...and CMK's very own Longhorns are not amongst this elite group.

--
In Wayne Graham we trust.
0 permalink
6/1/2011 9:54:58 PM

Neutral Arbiter
Neutral Arbiter
Posts: 8
I'm lucky enough to be at one and will be working hard to go unnoticed.
0 permalink
6/1/2011 11:16:04 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
weg313 wrote:

Rice is in good company, as I suspected...and CMK's very own Longhorns are not amongst this elite group.


I have no dog in this argument but the other side would point out that yes Rice has been 7 times in the past 14 years however they have been 0 times all years previous.
0 permalink
6/1/2011 11:16:39 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
Neutral Arbiter wrote:
I'm lucky enough to be at one and will be working hard to go unnoticed.


Why's that?
0 permalink
6/2/2011 10:45:46 AM

borgguy
borgguy
Posts: 611
im hoping against hope that there will be tickets available for the beavers game on saturday (which dam well better be the evening game) if there is i will probably be going, but unfortunatly i cant afford the all session tix

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
6/2/2011 11:17:49 AM

Kenny Powers
Kenny Powers
Posts: 32
OpihiMan wrote:
weg313 wrote:

Rice is in good company, as I suspected...and CMK's very own Longhorns are not amongst this elite group.


I have no dog in this argument but the other side would point out that yes Rice has been 7 times in the past 14 years however they have been 0 times all years previous.


weg won't mention that, he also wont mention the team that has been to Omaha the most and how many times that is.

But I will...CWS appearances: Texas 33, Rice 7

So which one would be considered in the elite group?
+1 permalink
6/4/2011 9:02:56 AM

Neutral Arbiter
Neutral Arbiter
Posts: 8
Because I'm one of the boys in black that sometimes people like to yell at
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Who's going?





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software