Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » DBU - the little engine that could!

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/3/2011 4:54:56 PM

teewhite22
teewhite22
1 in the 9th to tie it & then 1 in the 10th to win it! Williamson went all the way until the 10th. Krizan continues to hit doubles, score & drive in runs!

Good 24 hours for Baylor Bear fans! walk-off home run in the 8th of the Women's CWS & a 6-4 Baylor Men' s over Cal. I guess the selectiion committee got it right after all - even as a Baylor guy, I was surprised to see their name in the field.
0 permalink
6/3/2011 6:05:27 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Nice win for DBU. This regional is wide open.
0 permalink
6/3/2011 8:05:15 PM

cmk4pres
cmk4pres
Love it! Poor Sonny.

--
The University of Texas @ Omaha
0 permalink
6/4/2011 11:38:27 AM

jdh008
jdh008
I watched the last three innings or so online and really enjoyed watching DBU pull that one out. Dan Heefner really has that program in a good place, particularly considering their independent status. Any school that needs a coach would do well to interview Heefner.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
6/7/2011 10:56:37 AM

Carolina Mike
Carolina Mike
The little engine that could keeps chugging right along.With either Cal or DB going to Omaha, it will make a great story either way.Congrats to both teams on their regional play!

--
Baseball is like church....many attend but few understand.
0 permalink
6/8/2011 9:36:23 AM

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
I am really looking forward to the DBU v. Cal Super....like others have said, either one will make a great story for Omaha.

I have a ton of respect for DBU...TCU has played them often the past few seasons and I have liked what I have seen from the Patriots for awhile. Heefner is a great coach and DBU has managed to remain a competitive team even with a good number of coaching changes the past few years and independent status.
0 permalink
6/8/2011 11:17:47 AM

Kenny Powers
Kenny Powers
I loved seeing DBU win that Regional.

I also loved seeing TCU knocked out of its own Regional...I also loved the fact that when DBU won the Regional that they acted in a classy way and didn't dogpile on someones logo like the bush-league classless way that TCU acted last year.

It is so awesome that TCU is at home...enjoy watching the Supers on TV boys.

DBU is such a great story...but of course the Cal story is pretty good too....gonna be a great Regional.
-1 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » DBU - the little engine that could!