Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Thank you Andrew Chafin for your gesture....

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/6/2011 4:01:14 PM

cmk4pres
cmk4pres
before Sunday's night game he made a throat slash gesture walking into the stadium.

The result......9-3, 5-0 good bye.

Despite that, I was VERY impressed by Kent St hitters. Extremely. Especially #3 and #4 guys Shaw and BK. Not even going to try and spell his name. Like their coach as well. Was very classy in the PC.

The best pitching staff resides in Austin, not sure if I have seen something like today with the entire season on the line. Impressive team effort.

Bring on ASU and HOOKEM!

--
The University of Texas @ Omaha
0 permalink
6/6/2011 4:08:23 PM

shoelessT
shoelessT
cmk4pres wrote:
before Sunday's night game he made a throat slash gesture walking into the stadium.

The result......9-3, 5-0 good bye.

Despite that, I was VERY impressed by Kent St hitters. Extremely. Especially #3 and #4 guys Shaw and BK. Not even going to try and spell his name. Like their coach as well. Was very classy in the PC.

The best pitching staff resides in Austin, not sure if I have seen something like today with the entire season on the line. Impressive team effort.

Bring on ASU and HOOKEM!

Wow. I remember in 2008 when Arizona hit a walk off (I think it was a walk off) against Miami and did a "shhh" finger sign to his mouth. (I did not know how to explain that). Of course, Miami won game 2 and then he was final out for game 3 as Miami won. That is just not a smart move.

However, after watching Chafin, he might be the best pitcher in the country. That guy was straight nasty.
0 permalink
6/6/2011 4:13:03 PM

jdh008
jdh008
Chafin is legit, but I hate seeing bush league crap like that. College kids will be college kids, though.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
6/6/2011 4:25:28 PM

cmk4pres
cmk4pres
It was extremely bush league and ridiculous.

However, KSU was impressive. Glad to advance.

--
The University of Texas @ Omaha
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Thank you Andrew Chafin for your gesture....