Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » WOW!!! Cal Comeback from 7-1 deficit...wins 9-8.

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/6/2011 10:34:19 PM

RoundingThirdStaff
RoundingThirdStaff
[font=Verdana]They came back from extinction earlier this year when their program was cut...so this comeback probably seemed to pale by comparison...but down 7-1 in the top of the 6th, Cal scored 2 in the bottom of the 6th, 2 in the 8th and 4 in the 9th on a walk off hit by Rodriguez. Tony Renda..3 hits 2 RBI...Marcus Semien 4 hits, 2 RBI and Devin Rodriguez 3 hits and 4 RBI were the stars of the game...I guess DBU is hosting after all. Cal doesn't have lights.[/font]
edited by RoundingThirdStaff on 6/6/2011
0 permalink
6/6/2011 10:48:42 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
That was an amazing finish. After Semien struck out, I thought they had wasted their last serious chance at tying it. The baseball gods must love Cal this year....
0 permalink
6/6/2011 10:56:25 PM

Carolina Mike
Carolina Mike
ya' just gotta' love it....a program brought back from the ashes and now in the Supers!

--
Baseball is like church....many attend but few understand.
0 permalink
6/7/2011 6:50:49 AM

ASU74
ASU74
I was there. Not hardly a Cal fan in sight to support the team. What character these kids have! My hat is off to them.
Two Pac 10 Regional games decided by walk offs. ASU-New Mexico & Cal-Baylor. Wow this is exciting.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » WOW!!! Cal Comeback from 7-1 deficit...wins 9-8.