Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » MSU Walk-off

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/11/2011 2:13:39 PM

MoreCowbell23
MoreCowbell23
Wow. It's obvious that Florida has much more talent that State, but talk about scrapping out a win. That series looked over after 6 innings today. What a shot by Vickerson. Can't wait for Game 3 tomorrow.
0 permalink
6/11/2011 6:00:50 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I thought the Bulldogs would have lost in two, but it's good to see them take it to a game three. I'm pretty much pulling for all the underdogs in these supers.
-1 permalink
6/12/2011 10:55:58 AM

jdh008
jdh008
Confidence is a funny thing, too. Now MSU knows that they can beat the Gators. They got a really uplifting win yesterday and now they're one win away from moving on.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
6/12/2011 4:45:21 PM

MoreCowbell23
MoreCowbell23
I'm bummed that the Dawgs lost, but I had fun watching this Super Regional. I know Florida is good, but their pitching is very hittable and I think a team like Vandy or UNC can silence their bats. State was one more good reliever away from putting them out.

For the record, Caleb Reed is as tough as they come. Florida definitely earned the win by beating our best, even if he was tired. I'll take a fresh Caleb Reed with the game on the line over any other reliever in the country. That's how highly we State fans think of him.
0 permalink
6/12/2011 5:31:54 PM

jdh008
jdh008
MoreCowbell23 wrote:
I'm bummed that the Dawgs lost, but I had fun watching this Super Regional. I know Florida is good, but their pitching is very hittable and I think a team like Vandy or UNC can silence their bats. State was one more good reliever away from putting them out.

For the record, Caleb Reed is as tough as they come. Florida definitely earned the win by beating our best, even if he was tired. I'll take a fresh Caleb Reed with the game on the line over any other reliever in the country. That's how highly we State fans think of him.

I'm kinda with you on Florida's pitching staff. They are talented for sure, but I think they can be beaten. They throw a ton of strikes and for most of the season with the new bats, that's all it took. Teams didn't have enough pop to beat them. Now that they will be facing a formidable offense in every game in Omaha, it will be interesting to see how they react.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » MSU Walk-off