Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » NOT 1 True Mid Major Player on Collegiate TEAM USA

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/15/2011 10:49:39 PM

FLFinest
FLFinest
How do you WRITERS let this happen without even a mention. Who defends the Little Guys?
Please Explain how this represents the Perfect Game..............................................................

--The National Freshmen Player of the Year (Daniel Aldrich) not even invited WOW -- All American as well

--Victor Roache has more HRs than practically the entire invited team combined (minus Zulino) not even invited WOW -- 1st Team All American on 2 publications

--Adam Brett Walker has 99 Hits and 75 RBI to go along with .411 BA - not even invited WOW -- 2nd Team All American on 2 publications + a District Player of the Year

I've never seen such blatant misrepresentation in my life. How often do kids get a chance to represent their country?
(PAC 10 / ACC / Big Twelve / SEC) and throw in Cal State Fullerton and TCU and Kent State-
PLAYERS FROM THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS
2 STANFORD
3 ARKANSAS
3 FLORIDA
3 TEXAS
2 TCU
2 TEXAS A&M
2 ARIZONA STATE
1 MISSOURI
1 LSU
1 VIRGINIA
1 DUKE
1 CAL STATE FULLERTON
1 SOUTH CAROLINA
1 KENT STATE

So many of these above guys are deserving, but you're telling me not 1 Mid Major conference had a guy? Not 1 guy from the All American 1st or 2nd Teams that played at a small school as worthy. 1 WORD - POLITICS!!!!!!!! - UNLESS SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN?
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » NOT 1 True Mid Major Player on Collegiate TEAM USA