Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » High School Baseball » Anyone looking for an Outfielder 15Years old

High School Baseball Forum
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
8/8/2011 11:01:14 AM

Jaguar2014
Jaguar2014
I am a fifteern year old baseball player 5'11 160, that is looking to join a competitive travel ball team or just play in some tournaments. Don't turn 16 till January 13, 2012. I play high school baseball during the school year as the starting Centerfielder but am looking to play in competitive tournaments while the high school baseball season is not going on. I use to play competitive travel ball and was even on a Florida travel ball team that was ranked #1 in the Nation in USSSA. (Florida Avengers) If you are looking for an Outfielder for your team that can catch anything that is hit to him and has a strong arm and a good bat, I would love to help your team anyway I can. I live in Pensacola Florida and would love to tryout for any competitive travel ball team in Florida or even in Alabama. Don't care if it's 15U, 16U, or 17U. But I would also love to help a team out as well if they need a player for a tournament or something. Plain and simple, I LOVE BASEBALL! And just want to play the game and absorb as much knowledge and experience as i can. If you need me to play at another position I will also welcome that as well.

Thanks
James Antoine
Home 850-492-5848
edited by JAntoine on 8/8/2011
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » High School Baseball » Anyone looking for an Outfielder 15Years old