Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Scoreboard » North Carolina 2 v. Cal Poly 1 - FINAL

Get the latest scores and discuss the games, brought to you by PG and D1Baseball.com.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/18/2011 11:10:26 AM

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Posts: 74
Game is being played in LA
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
0 permalink
2/18/2011 11:12:18 AM

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Posts: 74
Gametracker says this game is 1-0 UNC.....d1baseball.com says 1-0 Cal Poly.....can anyone confirm which is correct?
0 permalink
2/18/2011 11:15:10 AM

WCC1
WCC1
Posts: 11
What's the weather like? Is the field soggy? Worried about other west coast games being delayed or rained out!
0 permalink
2/18/2011 11:18:21 AM

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Posts: 74
Rain is not suppose to kick in until later today, bumps up from 10% chance to 90% chance at 4pm.
0 permalink
2/18/2011 12:45:19 PM

WCC1
WCC1
Posts: 11
St. Mary's at San Jose State scheduled for 6 pm is rained out.
0 permalink
2/18/2011 3:51:21 PM

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Posts: 56
Great win to start off the season!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Scoreboard » North Carolina 2 v. Cal Poly 1 - FINAL





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software