Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » High School Baseball » 3 Up/3 Down

High School Baseball Forum
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/10/2011 1:40:59 PM

baseballsun1985
baseballsun1985
watched Horizon (AZ) v. Mountain Pointe (AZ) this past weekend. Kevin Cron and Jordan Dunatov attracted close to 30 scouts. Dunatov's pregame throws from center were impressive and a great show. 94 on one scout's gun. Cron hit a ball about 425ft in the game. Dunatov had a 3B off the wall. Fun game to watch with nice prospects.
0 permalink
3/11/2011 9:37:43 AM

tgold
tgold
Administrator
Yeah that was a crazy game. I watched the webcast, I love how Mountain Pointe does that! It looked like the Pride was going to run away with it, but you have to get all 21 outs. Good win for Horizon, they showed a lot of heart battling back like that against a good team, especially after having lost the day before. That bomb Kron hit must have been cool to see in person, it was absolutely crushed.

Dunatov is a heck of a player with a bright future...I'll refrain from saying anything too positive so I don't offend anyone who thinks there are no good players outside of Florida. If I'm an Oregon State fan I'd be nervous about how high he goes on draft day. I knew he had an arm, but 94? Wow.

Thanks for the report baseballsun, good stuff as always.
0 permalink
3/11/2011 2:35:03 PM

E-Dub
E-Dub
"I'll refrain from saying anything too positive so I don't offend anyone who thinks there are no good players outside of Florida. "

Ha ha! Well played.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » High School Baseball » 3 Up/3 Down