Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Winter in Oregon...Practice starts in ten days

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
1/17/2012 10:04:07 AM

ConnorOSU1
ConnorOSU1
http://webcam.oregonstate.edu/baseball/

Kendall - When ae you coming out to Corvallis?
+1 permalink
1/17/2012 2:47:59 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Connor,
Definitely would like to get out there my friend .... Beavs could give me plenty of reasons to head that way this season!

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
+1 permalink
2/2/2012 10:28:46 PM

borgguy
borgguy
got my tix to the CW already, gonna be a GREAT year. BTW connor keep your eye out, a bunch of us pac10/12 guys all predict the weekly series, and we always enjoy having more beaver fans joint the fun!

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
2/5/2012 10:57:40 PM

ConnorOSU
ConnorOSU
Borg - That sounds fun. I was actually thinking of starting a national predicting competiton in addition to that. Do you think that would be cool as well?
0 permalink
2/7/2012 12:19:21 AM

borgguy
borgguy
connor, if you wish to start your own weekly national prediction contest here @ PG you are more than welcome to do so. all you would have to do is start a thread with that as the subject line and see who responds, you may be surprised. i for one would be willing to give it a shot, and while i cant speak for the rest of the Pac12 gang, i think most might be willing to try. talk with Dodger Matt (he runs the Pac12 one) once we get going for some tips and pointers on how best to run it (from what i understand it is time consuming) looking forward to seeing you on the pac12 thread!

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Winter in Oregon...Practice starts in ten days