Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » #1 upset

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/15/2012 4:04:02 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
CHESTNUT HILL, Mass. - The Boston College baseball team scored a season-high 17 runs as it won the series finale against No. 1 Florida State, 17-6, Sunday afternoon at Eddie Pellagrini Diamond at Commander Shea Field. It was the most runs allowed by the Seminoles in an ACC game since the 2004 season.
0 permalink
4/16/2012 6:45:58 PM

NolesFanJosh
NolesFanJosh
Was 7-5 until bottom of 7th, tacked 2 on in that frame then got 8 in 8th, credit to BC.

Still 4 gms ahead of everyone else in the ACC, won the series up there, you can't sweep everyone (unless your Baylor right now apparently)
0 permalink
4/17/2012 12:44:28 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
NolesFanJosh wrote:
Was 7-5 until bottom of 7th, tacked 2 on in that frame then got 8 in 8th, credit to BC.

Still 4 gms ahead of everyone else in the ACC, won the series up there, you can't sweep everyone (unless your Baylor right now apparently)

Despite its bad resume and record, Boston College really isn't a bad club. I think the BC we saw earlier in the season is the BC that's more like reality ... I think after the Eagles went through some struggles, they just weren't able to rebound.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
4/17/2012 1:47:37 AM

NolesFanJosh
NolesFanJosh
BC played the entire series tough up at home, their struggles have been more on the road. BTW- Kendall, how do you see the 7-8 spots in ACC shaking out for ACC Tournament?
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post