Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Hog fan ... please post your question again!

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/30/2012 10:46:04 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
For some reason, I accidentally it.

Sorry about that.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
4/30/2012 11:33:30 AM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
The jist of it was, this team still looks the part of a top ten team to me. I understand the ranking currently due to a couple of weeks performance/poor hitting. If this team starts gettIng some timely hits I don't see any team that they couldnt beat. Much like early season USCe.

Just wanted to get your thoughts. This pitching staff is nasty, held Florida to 5 runs in 3 games. Where do you see this team IF they can win the series vs. USCe?

Anyways, thanks for the response, look forward to the response!
0 permalink
5/1/2012 12:35:15 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
hogfan4life wrote:
The jist of it was, this team still looks the part of a top ten team to me. I understand the ranking currently due to a couple of weeks performance/poor hitting. If this team starts gettIng some timely hits I don't see any team that they couldnt beat. Much like early season USCe.

Just wanted to get your thoughts. This pitching staff is nasty, held Florida to 5 runs in 3 games. Where do you see this team IF they can win the series vs. USCe?

Anyways, thanks for the response, look forward to the response!

Well, I had the Hogs in as a host site this week, but that's a very very close race with Mississippi with very little room for error. But take that series from South Carolina and you're looking very good moving forward to say the least. Hogs have a very very outside shot of a national seed, but host site would look pretty good with a series win over the Gamecocks.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
5/1/2012 1:51:53 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
Thanks again Kendall, enjoy your work and communication with the people on the board.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Hog fan ... please post your question again!