Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks and Gonzaga - Game 2 Radio

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/2/2012 6:57:05 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
The normal Portland area radio station 1360 kuik is on a delay for the Duck's baseball due to highschool baseball. The Ducks can also be heard on 95.3 The Score (streaming). Although, there is still a 5 minute delay.
edited by BeaverBob on 5/2/2012
0 permalink
5/2/2012 7:14:13 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I thought the Ducks were going to run away as they scored 3 in the top of the first. Gonzaga has come back to tie in the bottom of the first.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 7:30:18 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Go Zags!
0 permalink
5/2/2012 8:22:09 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Flamion comes in and walks the four batters he faces. I like this kid. I hope he improves over the next three weeks. I would like to see him come into all three games at Goss Stadium at Coleman Field later this month.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 8:44:44 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Both teams struggling with pitching. Ducks take the lead again 8-6 in top of 5th.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 9:11:50 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
Flamion comes in and walks the four batters he faces. I like this kid. I hope he improves over the next three weeks. I would like to see him come into all three games at Goss Stadium at Coleman Field later this month.

I would have to deny Horton a trip to circus circus if he pulled that stunt.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 9:13:57 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
BeaverBob wrote:
Both teams struggling with pitching. Ducks take the lead again 8-6 in top of 5th.

We are thin after Gold. Wylie seems to be a guy who is stepping up. We might get another thorpe/sherfy combo to finish it off. AZ is the prize, and our pitching needs to rested and ready to go.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 10:15:17 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Wow, another skin-o-the-teeth survival win by the Ducks. All Sherfy needed was another HBP to tie it with the bags loaded.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 10:16:05 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RiverDuck, your guy Sherfy is starting to remind me a lot of Kevin Rhoderick, the Beaver's closer a few years ago. It was always an adventure when he came in. Sherfy got himself in trouble, but managed to escape with a save.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 10:31:52 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
BeaverBob wrote:
RiverDuck, your guy Sherfy is starting to remind me a lot of Kevin Rhoderick, the Beaver's closer a few years ago. It was always an adventure when he came in. Sherfy got himself in trouble, but managed to escape with a save.
Yeah- I actually named him Wild thing at the beginning of the year. He does better the bigger a jam he creates. He has blown a couple saves that resulted into wins. He blew one opportunity, and then pitched like 5 more innings to get the win. 12 saves is huge, and 3/4 of them have resulted in a shortening of my life. Anyway, I am actually alot more calm. Last year are ace pitchers sucked it big time. The bullpen blew so many saves. This year is strange, it is like the baseball gods are being nice to us. Can't explain it.. but to get 32 wins with 15 more games to go- This team has created on their own destiny. The bigger the mess, the better he pitches. Not too many people can do it. I applaud what he puts us fans threw though. Very, Very exciting.
edited by Riverduck on 5/2/2012
0 permalink
5/2/2012 10:34:44 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
Wow, another skin-o-the-teeth survival win by the Ducks. All Sherfy needed was another HBP to tie it with the bags loaded.

Nerves of steel. Heck, my nerves are doing much better after all the close game successes we have had this year. At least I can say when it gets down to the wire, that this team has been there before, and knows how to get it done.
0 permalink
5/3/2012 10:51:31 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Riverduck wrote:
This year is strange, it is like the baseball gods are being nice to us. Can't explain it.

I can....

Goss Stadium at Coleman Field. The gods want payback.
0 permalink
5/3/2012 11:18:30 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
This year is strange, it is like the baseball gods are being nice to us. Can't explain it.

I can....

Goss Stadium at Coleman Field. The gods want payback.
Yeah, that is coming up.. Still need some things to make it perfect.. You guys need to win the rest of your series, as well as the ducks. Then it will be a shame that only 3250 people will witness the action live. Don't get greedy.. you guys have a room built around something that most teams are fighting to even get the chance. We probably don't have a chance.. but I have no control on how the ducks play.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks and Gonzaga - Game 2 Radio