Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » INTERACTIVE: College Chat Wrap (5.7)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/7/2012 5:08:10 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Here's our chat wrap from today.

http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=6970

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
5/7/2012 7:55:42 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I work during the day and rarely get an opportunity to participate in these chats live, but I check them out post facto. So answer this, if anyone knows: Why are 90% of the questions on the weekly chats from SEC/ACC fans, yet in the comments on this forum, you hardly see any of these guys? Do they know this forum exists?
0 permalink
5/8/2012 7:43:14 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
I work during the day and rarely get an opportunity to participate in these chats live, but I check them out post facto. So answer this, if anyone knows: Why are 90% of the questions on the weekly chats from SEC/ACC fans, yet in the comments on this forum, you hardly see any of these guys? Do they know this forum exists?

Yeah DM. I agree. I found out about this forum because I found Kendall on rivals, and then he moved over here. It seemed to be more active at Rivals, but I like this site better for usability. DM if you have some questions.. you can send me a message.. I can try to post it up for Kendall. I work at home..
0 permalink
5/10/2012 11:39:07 PM

DirtbagBlues
DirtbagBlues
I like this forum, too, but rivals always seems to be more active. I can never get a chance to be around for the college chats so I've been trying to make up for it in the draft chats.

Off-topic, but... what's the difference between CBT and Insider?

--
dirtbagblues.blogspot.com
0 permalink
5/10/2012 11:40:22 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
DirtbagBlues wrote:
I like this forum, too, but rivals always seems to be more active. I can never get a chance to be around for the college chats so I've been trying to make up for it in the draft chats.

Off-topic, but... what's the difference between CBT and Insider?

Insider does not include the College Baseball premium information, stories, blogs, etc. We're about to bring back the monthly option either Friday or Monday ..... we're excited about that.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » INTERACTIVE: College Chat Wrap (5.7)