Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Civil War #2

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/8/2012 11:31:21 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Alright, after being newly christened a projected #4 seed.. it is time to kick some beaver tail. I am hoping we start brando tessar one of these days. He has got to get back into the mix if we want to go further than the first round.
0 permalink
5/8/2012 1:16:09 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I was wondering if the Beavs would throw Taylor Starr again. He didn't pitch over the weekend against the Card, and he seemed to do okay last time he faced the Ducks.

Heh-heh.
0 permalink
5/8/2012 1:19:12 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
I was wondering if the Beavs would throw Taylor Starr again. He didn't pitch over the weekend against the Card, and he seemed to do okay last time he faced the Ducks.

Heh-heh.

Yeah, did you see the strike zone he got the first three innings.. not happening again.
Oregon was just named national team of the week in college baseball insider. Sweet. Time to lock the beavs down.
0 permalink
5/8/2012 4:48:44 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Hey RD, if you're still up for it I'd like to take you up on your offer for a stream tonight. PM me details...thanks again buddy!
0 permalink
5/8/2012 4:55:13 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:

Heh-heh.

Yeah, did you see the strike zone he got the first three innings.. not happening again.
Oregon was just named national team of the week in college baseball insider. Sweet. Time to lock the beavs down.

Yeah. RD. Lock it down. Time for a duck to get screwed by a Beaverhitit. Wouldn't be the first time....won't be the last.
0 permalink
5/8/2012 7:24:13 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:

Heh-heh.

Yeah. RD. Lock it down. Time for a duck to get screwed by a Beaverhitit. Wouldn't be the first time....won't be the last.

came close to watching starr get pulled in the first.. Thorpe is on the mound.. Horton is serious today.
0 permalink
5/8/2012 7:24:42 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
Hey RD, if you're still up for it I'd like to take you up on your offer for a stream tonight. PM me details...thanks again buddy!

get it?
0 permalink
5/8/2012 7:37:12 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

get it?

Wow- been a really fun game so far. Thorpe is really locating right now.
0 permalink
5/8/2012 7:47:07 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
spent the 10 bucks to pick up the CBSSports broadcast. Thorpe IS looking good. Game is young though
0 permalink
5/8/2012 7:48:23 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
And away we go. What is Yeskie gonna screw up tonight?

Why did they pull Starr? I was on the phone and missed the change.
edited by Florida Beaver on 5/8/2012
0 permalink
5/8/2012 7:53:57 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
And away we go. What is Yeskie gonna screw up tonight?

Why did they pull Starr? I was on the phone and missed the change.

hit/walk
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2012
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:08:14 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
spent the 10 bucks to pick up the CBSSports broadcast. Thorpe IS looking good. Game is young though

do you get the ducks for the rest of the month, or is this single game? Thinking about for the last series..
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:13:44 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:

do you get the ducks for the rest of the month, or is this single game? Thinking about for the last series..

Got it for a month so I will catch the broadcast of the REAL Civil War. Looking forward to returning last year's favor you did us.

Unfortunately, I will be flying to Oregon this weekend with no internet access and will be driving home next weekend and so will miss that weekend too. At least I'll be home for the oregon beat down.

So Schultz hits 2 batters with one out and no-one warming up in the bullpen, yet Yeskie pulled Starr pretty frickin quick.

FIRE YESKIE!!!!!
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:21:20 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
DM,

As I cannot be online all next week, can you check with the Beaver Gold Club and the other paying weekly pickers and see if I can pick next weekend this weekend? Otherwise, I'll miss a week. No real big, but hate to miss it.
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:23:45 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:

Got it for a month so I will catch the broadcast of the REAL Civil War. Looking forward to returning last year's favor you did us.

Unfortunately, I will be flying to Oregon this weekend with no internet access and will be driving home next weekend and so will miss that weekend too. At least I'll be home for the oregon beat down.

So Schultz hits 2 batters with one out and no-one warming up in the bullpen, yet Yeskie pulled Starr pretty frickin quick.

FIRE YESKIE!!!!!

you do know our team is like ten times better than last year.. right?
Surprised our starting catcher is sitting out.
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:33:55 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodged a bullet there. Nice whiff coming back from an almost run scoring double
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:34:11 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Then shouldn't you only have 2 losses instead of 14? If you are 10 times better? LOL
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:34:49 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
DM,

As I cannot be online all next week, can you check with the Beaver Gold Club and the other paying weekly pickers and see if I can pick next weekend this weekend? Otherwise, I'll miss a week. No real big, but hate to miss it.

You could go to a bar, or coffee shop that might have computers.
Oh man, Horton with a 128 oz pepsi. Ouch
edited by Riverduck on 5/8/2012
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:43:25 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
Then shouldn't you only have 2 losses instead of 14? If you are 10 times better? LOL

figuratively speaking fb.. 1.5 times better.. ok?
0 permalink
5/8/2012 8:52:18 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:

figuratively speaking fb.. 1.5 times better.. ok?

Oh. That was figuratively speaking. I'm more of literal type guy myself. Go figure
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Civil War #2