Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Road to Omaha set (The full bracket)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/28/2012 1:28:53 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Here you go, gang:

http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=7084

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
5/28/2012 4:05:56 PM

borgguy
borgguy
kendall: what do you think Oregon State's chances are for making it out of Baton Rouge?

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
5/28/2012 7:34:57 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I would say pretty slim. Not playing at Goss. Repeat of your 10 season
0 permalink
5/28/2012 8:52:31 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
We have a fair chance. With luck we will only need to beat them twice, meaning that second game is critical. If we can take that one, we'll have two chances to beat them one more time. Then...one of the "bad" things in Kendall's review....
    "Miami as a host … and especially a No. 1 seed -- We’re still trying to completely figure out the thinking behind the Hurricanes as a host and No. 1 seed. To say the least, Kallander and the committee didn’t give a legitimate-enough reason as to why the Hurricanes are at home in the first round. The Hurricanes reached the ACC tournament title game, but they put together a lackluster regular season resume. The ‘Canes finished fifth in the ACC standings. Furthermore, UM went 7-13 vs. RPI Top 25, 14-19 vs. RPI Top 50 and 23-20 vs. RPI Top 100. Kallander also pointed out that Miami played a tougher nonconference schedule than Kentucky, another potential No. 1 seed. However, Kallander also failed to point out the ‘Canes played a home-heavy nonconference schedule, something the committee hammered LSU for last season. It's obvious by this decision the committee has yet to decide -- does it penalize or reward teams that play home-heavy nonconference schedules? They haven't figured that one out."
0 permalink
5/28/2012 11:49:37 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
If you guys play like you did versus us- yeah.. I think you have to be flawless, and pick your pitching combos right. If you make it through your regional.. I would say you are in the CWS..
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Road to Omaha set (The full bracket)