Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » If the beavs lose..

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/3/2012 1:28:21 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Will this forum die? Knowing the beavs clan.. they will disappear. Until next year. Well, I am sorry you guys dominated us last week. You should have really been rewarded for that. Good thing you have the Omaha room to cheer you guys up. Ta Da..
0 permalink
6/3/2012 2:27:57 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Yeah the forum probably will die, we will go home and bask in the glory of our national championships....why not. It seems as though the forum is already starting to die though....the posts are 70% Beavs anyway.

We still are the best in the state
edited by OpihiMan on 6/3/2012
0 permalink
6/3/2012 9:13:18 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
You guys were best in state last week. Last team standing in the post season is the litmus test now. Enjoy this weekend- hopefully you will be able to watch them at least two more times.
0 permalink
6/3/2012 3:47:30 PM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
Yeah... I'm guessing Kendall mainly just appears in the premium forum these days? My impression is people flocked here to follow him when Rivals went to crap, but didn't want to pay when their old hangout was free. In my case, I pay at Rivals for BeaverBlitz (IMO, by far the best beaver-only site for any sport), and I won't pay for more than one.
0 permalink
6/3/2012 4:13:11 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
You guys were best in state last week. Last team standing in the post season is the litmus test now. Enjoy this weekend- hopefully you will be able to watch them at least two more times.

You guys are still standing! two more to go!
0 permalink
6/3/2012 5:55:48 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Yeah, Kendall has been very absent from any discussion in this forum. I did pay for the premium board last yeard, but was very dissapointed with its content.

SouthernBeaver wrote:
Yeah... I'm guessing Kendall mainly just appears in the premium forum these days? My impression is people flocked here to follow him when Rivals went to crap, but didn't want to pay when their old hangout was free. In my case, I pay at Rivals for BeaverBlitz (IMO, by far the best beaver-only site for any sport), and I won't pay for more than one.
0 permalink
6/3/2012 6:07:20 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
It's a shame because I have alot of respect for Kendall but I pay for beaver nation online, and tickets occasionally, I know he just went to monthly but before that I couldn't justify the additional cost. Now it's too late for this season, as he slowly fades from the free forums it may be time to start looking elsewhere...and I mean absolutely no disrespect
0 permalink
6/3/2012 6:14:16 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I would be willing to create something new. If you guys have any ideas.. it could be a joint effort.
0 permalink
6/3/2012 6:15:25 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Could give each fan moderator rights to keep everyone informed. I work mainly with wordpress,, but have a ton of tools at my disposal.
0 permalink
6/3/2012 6:26:58 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I do prefer PG over Rivals and really do enjoy Kendall's contributions when he is invovled. I'm not sure I would look elsewhere as I apprecitate the folks that do contribute to this forum. I'd love to see them hire DM as a suppliment to Kendall. DM is an excellent writer and could become the Pac 11/12 expert.

OpihiMan wrote:
It's a shame because I have alot of respect for Kendall but I pay for beaver nation online, and tickets occasionally, I know he just went to monthly but before that I couldn't justify the additional cost. Now it's too late for this season, as he slowly fades from the free forums it may be time to start looking elsewhere...and I mean absolutely no disrespect
+2 permalink
6/3/2012 9:14:17 PM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
BeaverBob wrote:
I do prefer PG over Rivals and really do enjoy Kendall's contributions when he is invovled. I'm not sure I would look elsewhere as I apprecitate the folks that do contribute to this forum. I'd love to see them hire DM as a suppliment to Kendall. DM is an excellent writer and could become the Pac 11/12 expert.

OpihiMan wrote:

I prefer PG over rivals FREE content... but as far as strict Oregon State content, nothing beats Rivals' BeaverBlitz except for some of the minor sports, which then goes for a tie with pure-orange. Well worth the annual subscription. JP's Weekly Walkoff is an excellent baseball feature each week that analyzes the weekends' match ups.

As for a forum with fans from numerous teams, that is a bit harder to come by... when rivals shot theirs in the foot, I thought this place would replace it, but now there are like 4 non-OSU fans here...
0 permalink
6/4/2012 9:39:51 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Can we still give you a hard time? RiverDuck, if you were to leave this board, it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable.

Riverduck wrote:
I would be willing to create something new. If you guys have any ideas.. it could be a joint effort.
+1 permalink
6/5/2012 8:22:45 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Riverduck wrote:
Will this forum die? Knowing the beavs clan.. they will disappear. Until next year.

Naa. Even though currently the threads are mostly Pac based, and Beaver dominated at that, other fans, Pac or not are welcomed (Ducks to some lesser degree, but welcomed never the less).

Hell, FullertonBaseballFan even wears the 2012 Pac Picker Crown!

My only disappointment is other conferences are not takiing the Pac pathway and developing their own fan base threads as DM has developed here. Much thanks for DM's initative and leadership in this endeavor. I believe when people get tired of the abusive rhetoric at Rivals, over time they will gravitate to PG and thrive.

Kendall: Please add a spell check feature to the tool bar for people such as myself who are spelling challanged.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » If the beavs lose..